OK where is the witch???

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by reallyoldmum, Nov 16, 2007.

1. reallyoldmum

reallyoldmum Well-Known Member

Temps are way down - all symptoms gone except for amazingly swollen nipples :oops: even my AF cramps seem to have left me. Tests BFN not even a hint of a faint line and 16 dpo! Wouldnt mind but got a big night planned for tonight with the girls - got wine in fridge and really looking forward to chilling out and forgetting all about this ttc stuff!! I really thought I would wake up to her today and not a bloody sign - creamy cm by the ton load though....... :wall: :wall: :wall: When you dont want her she sneaks in and now silly woman has decided to hang back!!

Sorry just having a rant...... :evil:

2. Kittykins

Kittykins Well-Known Member

I'm going to keep my mouth shut on this one, but you know what I'm thinking! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A couple of glasses on one evening won't hurt, whatever. Just stick to the wine, and avoid the spirits. It will do you good to relax a bit!

3. Flick

Flick Well-Known Member

Have you thought about a 'digi' test, then you will know one way or the other and it will put your mind at ease, trouble is they're quite expensive

Just relax and enjoy your evening :) as kitty says, a couple of glasses can't hurt :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

4. sookie

sookie Well-Known Member

I'm with the girls. A couple of glasses will be fine. Have a good night 8)