the dreaded trick

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
as some of u know B has got a new trick and one i deffo dont like!!!

he likes to get up first thing in the morning take his nappy off and do a poo then walk it up and down his cot. not pretty lol.
so i thought id ask my HV iif she had ne ideas today and all she sed blimey his early if he was 6 months older id say potty train him but u cant really yet, no ideas on how to pursuade him not to take his nappy off
so i wondered if ne of u girls had ne ideaS?

try pull up pants he wont get them off then

he can get out of shorts and trouser will he not be able to get out of Pull up pants??

they r quite difficult the material sticks

I look after a special needs boy who does this, he has an all in one sun suit thing, that does the trick cos he can't get it off.

i put a vest and a sleep suit on so it would be very difficult for him to totally strip off.
Ewan has only just figured out how to take sock off at the moment!

I was going to suggest a sleepsuit that does up at the back????
He's a little tinker :roll:

:puke: Sounds lovely!! Why don't you try him on the potty? I'm going to get Ella one when we get back from hols to try her on :)

Hi

Lol :rotfl: feel sorry for you i have no ideas as im not at that point yet hope you figure somthing out
Katrina

Sami said:
sellotape it on? Sorry thats probably the stupidest idea ever :)

If its a toss up between jobby on the cot mattress and sellotaping the nappy then its definately not a stupid idea :rotfl: . What about duct tape!

what about wearing a gro bag on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back