the best diet ever!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Gall Stones!!, well cut out all dairy, and any fat :lol:

Ive gone from a size 20 to a size 16!

I just tried a dress on that ive not been able to fit in for a good few years now, and ive managed to get back in it! Is it ok to wear black to a wedding reception though?

so excited. how sad am i! :lol:

Might try that, i'm desparate to lose weight.

I wore black to my friends wedding, and was actually surprised at how many others were, dress it up with a colour (e.g. red jewellery & handbag etc)

Congrats on the weight loss :hug:

well done chick, i have to say the other best diet is spltting up with someone iv lost a ston since me and ian split and still going strong another stone ill be chuffed to bits!

bet you look fabulous hunni well done on the loss

ta ladies. almost makes all the pain and stuff worth while (almost!).

I didn't think it would fit me, but i was going through my wardrobe trying to find something to wear. You can still see my baby belly, that hasn't quite goneyet (plus im still swollen from the opp), but im quite impressed with my boobs!! Im even thinking of going braless!!!!!! :shock: :lol:

im even going to wear black tights (kinda like fishnets, but patterened ones) and black boots! just need to fins something cute to wear over the top as the dress is strappy :think: ooo i love an excuse to dress up!!

Sam&Alice said:
Gall Stones!!, well cut out all dairy, and any fat :lol:

Ive gone from a size 20 to a size 16!

I just tried a dress on that ive not been able to fit in for a good few years now, and ive managed to get back in it! Is it ok to wear black to a wedding reception though?

so excited. how sad am i! :lol:

OMG!! How excellent! Well done well done. Which diet did you do? WW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back