Thats me now on maternity leave!! :)

littlemiss83

Reaction score
:wave:

Pointless thread!!

Had such a special day today, got into work to find banners & pink & blue balloons all over my desk, the lift & the walls. A couple of hours later I was given a card with £100 in cash in it. A bag with baby stuff in it & a bag with stuff for my 7yo (for a special big sister) then I was taken out for lunch had a gorgeous 2 course meal at di magios all paid for. Then after I went to the shops & spent my money.

Well chuffed - makes all the hard work worth while!

I'm actually quite sad to be leaving all my friends for so long!

:)

aww what a lovely day hun, congrats, ur on the home straight now xx

Oh that sounds sooo lovely! Was my last day at work today and nothing at all :cry: i didn't expect lots of gifts or anything but at least a card :( x

Aww how lovely! Just put your feet up now x

aww that sounds so nice, and even nicer they thought of your other lo too. id be lucky if my work got me a card let alone anything else lol x

Oh that sounds sooo lovely! Was my last day at work today and nothing at all :cry: i didn't expect lots of gifts or anything but at least a card :( x

Thats a bit rotten chick!

We've always got cards going round to put money in for various different ppl, so its quite common.

But on the plus side, at least your finished!!

Congrats Littlemiss! Hope u get some time to relax before LO arrives xxx

Aww lil miss that sounds lovely bless them :) same as mine with the pink 'Its a girl balloons' and blue 'Its a boy' hahah so pretty. Lovely feeling isnt it I took one of each balloon, some confetti and some banner for a keepsake for me and baby also dried a yellow rose out my flowers but got home to one of my cats attcking it the other day and the petals have fell off :(

Sounds like its a really lovely place to be working at glad you got spoilt :) xxxx

That is crap Rach :( surely it must be men you mainly work with to have not bothered? xxxx

Aww lil miss that sounds lovely bless them :) same as mine with the pink 'Its a girl balloons' and blue 'Its a boy' hahah so pretty. Lovely feeling isnt it I took one of each balloon, some confetti and some banner for a keepsake for me and baby also dried a yellow rose out my flowers but got home to one of my cats attcking it the other day and the petals have fell off :(

Sounds like its a really lovely place to be working at glad you got spoilt :) xxxx

Awww that was a lovely idea about taking one of each balloon ect, wish i'd thought of that, did take 2 fotos but could only take a very small bit at a time will try & upload later with my bump pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back