• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thankyou everyone

loz

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone on this forum for being such a support at a time when I have felt so miserable and sad. I really appreciate this forum and it has made the whole sorry business that much easier to get through. It really helps to be in touch with others who have been through the same thing so that you dont feel alone. I just want to say big :hug: to everyone here and I hope things get easier for everyone. I will probably be on here less now although will be looking more at the ttc part of the forum. Lorraine x x x :hug: :wave:

ah hun :hug: :hug:

There is no need to thank us as we are all here for you hun should you need us anytime ok, look after yourself hun and like a i say we are here if you need us :hug: :hug:

Hi Loz,

No need to thank us all & you have provided so much yourself, but I understand why you feel the need to as this forum has really helped lots of women through a very hard time in their lives.

Good luck with TTC and I hope to see you there soon sweety!

U know where I am if u ever wanna chat & look forward to speaking to you for the website :)

xxxxxx Take Care! xxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Your more than welcome sweetheart, thats why we are all here, talking makes things so much better. Good luck TTC and i wish you a quick BFP.. Lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back