• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thanks everyone

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi girls would just like to say thanks for all the messages left on the thread that Emma posted

Would also like to say thanks to Emma for updating you all and keeping me sane before the hospital and when I have been in the hospital

I got home tonight but the baby will be in a for a good few weeks as she has to get her milk increased over the weeks and out on some weight. also she has an infection that she is getting antibiotics for and then when she is well enough they will bring her out the incubator into and open cot and get her used to maintaining her own body temperature. Still no name yet

Will add the (nightmare) birth story later on and maybe start a wee journal of her daily progress xx

Ahh, huge congrats again on your little lady Claire, well done you. I would love to read a journal to see how she is doing Hun X

thanks, yeah definetly put one on think that it would be good for me to talk too, its hard not having her home with us but she is in the best place, think im just worried something will go wrong and im in the house xx

Congratulations Claire and nice to have you back! I know you must be missing and worrying about her, but as you said she is in the best place getting good care. x

Hi Claire.

Massive congrats again. She'll be home with you in no time. Have you any photos to share with us?

Take care, and don't be over doing it after the section.
xxxxx

Got a little lump in my throat when I saw her pics on Facebook. She's beautiful xxx

thanks everyone yeah al try and add a few not to sure how to do it, she does look alot bigger in the pics than she actually is, cant believe she doesnts have a name yet lol x

Love the idea of a journal hun. Gonna be like me and take three weeks to name her? Hehe xxx

Congratulations again, hope it doesn't drag too much before you can have her home with you.

Alriiiiiiite, ur most welcome about the posts and keeping u sane...hmmm...just trying to make u laff before u had the stitches done...well in ur case...flippin STAPLES!!!!! Stay strong and remember u know where i am babes xxxxxxx

ive missed you having your baby?!?!?!?! how have i done this!! congrats! x

Hope you and bubs are keeping well hun :hugs:

Glad to hear that ur ok hon and congrats again - hope ur little girl is home safe with u soon x x x

Glad to hear all ok and hope bubs will soon be out x

Congratulations hun, hope baby will be home with you soon x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen