Thank you

*sara*

Reaction score
I want to say a HUGE Thank You for all your kind words and thoughts over this stressful time and also to thank you for the flowers and chocolates, your support is greatly appreciated and all your messages reduced me to a blubbering wreck (not that it takes much to reduce me to tears at the moment).

And a Special Thank you to Anna for keeping everyone updated and all your kind texts, also Thank you to Flossy, MummyD, and SarahH for your texts too :D

Well as you all know the dreaded Pre Eclampsia hit me, we had hoped we could hold off a bit longer but it got so severe it was damaging my kidneys and liver and Dr's couldnt hold off any longer so Ellie had to be delivered at 26 weeks, she is very poorly but at the moment is stable and were having one step forward and 2 steps back, we hit our 2 steps back last night but hopefully we will move forward soon with her progress.

Sorry its not a long post i could have written a book with the past fortnights events but im absolutly shattered.

XXXX

Just glad to hear little Ellie's doing ok and and is stable :hug: xxx

Sara, i dont know what to say, i'm just releived your ok and ellie seems to be a little fighter. Just wanted to send my love, my thoughts have been with you xxx :hug:

Hi Hun!

Really glad little Ellie is stable.

Im always at the other end of the phone, you know that. Like i said, Just wish i was closer and able to do more to help out.

xxxx

Sara! These :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: are for you and your family. You've been right through the mill and back and I'm so pleased that Ellie is fighting just like her Mummy. Go and get some sleep if that's possible with everything going on. :hug: :hug:

Anna is a star we've all been checking her updates everyday to see how you girls are doing.

im not very good with words so dont really know what to say, but these are for you and your litttle fighter :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

*sara* said:
Sorry its not a long post i could have written a book with the past fortnights events but im absolutly shattered.

Its just lovely to hear from you, your mind must be blown with all thats going on. Look after yourself. We all have everything crossed for the gorgeous Ellie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending lots of love and best wishes to you all. Ellie is beautiful xxx

Ahh welcome back Sara.. so nice to see you around again. I'm so sorry about the pre-eclampsia.. I can only imagine how horrible you must have felt when you found out.. and what a stressful time this has been for you. You've been really strong throughout this.. if it were me, I wouldn't have been able to face the world!

Well done for being such a great support for your baby girl, she is absolutely gorgeous and the picture Anna posted on here of her will forever be in my mind.

I really od hope Ellie gets the care that she needs and soon becomes stable enough for you to take her home where she belongs.

xxx :hug:

Sara :wave: :hug: , great to hear from you! We don't need a huge long post its just wonderful to see you back here and well again. Your lil Ellie is amasing and the cutest lil bundle. Really good to have you back :hug:

Yes and Anna did a fabulous job of keeping us informed.

Now get some rest lady!

Truly Sara we have all been thinking of you so much over these past days, so good to hear from you.As you know Anna has been brill at keeping us informed.

It was wonderful to see the pic of gorgeous Ellie, long may her health continue to get better xxxx

Hello Sara, so nice to hear from you. Really pleased that Ellie is stable and i hope she continues to get stronger. I hope you're managing to get some rest. :hug:

Look after yourself - and we're praying Ellie gets stronger. She's obviously a fighter! :hug:

Sara, I'm only new to Tri 2 but I've been keeping up to date with the thread regarding you and Ellie. I'm glad the two of you are ok and I have my fingers crossed that little Ellie pulls through this ok.

:hug:

Hello Sara :wave:

So glad to hear Ellie is stable atm, it's really nice to hear from you. We are all keeping you and your family in our thoughts and praying Ellie stays strong. Hope you manage to get some rest, take care for now. :hug: :hug:

Sara, Firstly congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. She is gorgeous. I'm so glad she is staying strong for you, she obviously gets her fighting instinct from her Mummy.
We have all been so worried about you, even my DH gets home and asks if there are any updates on you both! Please make sure you and your Dh are taking care of each other, because Ellie is going to need both Mummy and Daddy strong and rested.
You are doing an amazing job, and if we can do anything to help, please do not hesitate to ask :hug: xxx

so glad to hear from you sara... my thoughts are with you all constantly. my oh is always asking if ive heard of any updates too!!

love to you and your fighting little (and may i add gorgeous!) girl ellie xxxxxx

Hi sara welcome back hun, congratz on baby elle sounds like she's doin brilliantly.
It may not seem an approriate thing right now but you should write this as a story not only to allow other ppl of your experiences but it be a hell of a story for ellie for when shes older, of how she was a brave lil fighter.

Keep us updated with her progress hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back