Thank you

My thoughts are with you Sara. Is she gorgeous? I bet she is. xxx

Congtarulations on baby Ellie :hug:

Glad you're ok and LO is hanging in there.

Haven't seen the pic of her, will search for it now!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats on your little girl, Im still praying for her :hug: :hug:

sara, gratz n the birth of Ellie she is beautiful!!! truly beautiful!!

im so glad she is stable atm and i hope she continues to be a strong fighter :hug: :hug:

lots of love and hugs to u and ur oh :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hun,

Ive been glued to Annas posts.

Im so glad you are ok and Ellie is fighting.

Cant wait till you have her home with you.

All my love xx

Sara hunny,

So pleased to see you back, congratulations on the birth of Ellie, she certainly is such a gorgeous tiny bundle looking at her picture, you must be so proud. :)

She is such a fighter and I wish her all the very best for all her health in the future.

I cant imagine what you guys have been going through but you have been so brave and have done so well. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rest up and keep us updated when you can chick :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun have been thinking of you lovely to hear ellie is making progress albeit slow but progress all the same is great news, tkae care and update us when you can lots of love Lisa xx

Welcome back Sara and well done for being so strong and brave. Your little girl is absolutely beautiful :hug:
Stay strong and positive, will be praying for your both xxx

Best wishes to you and your family....fingers crossed for Ellie..she is a little gem.

Thank you all for your replys its great to know your all thinking about us xx

Keep strong all of you... especially Ellie. My thoughts are with you all as they have been over the coming fortnight. Hugs and prayers for all of you xxx

*sara* said:
Thank you all for your replys its great to know your all thinking about us xx
just wanted to send you lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, I have been offline for last 2 weeks but am so relieved to come on today and see that all is going well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sara, I heard about this from xxsammyxx when we met on Saturday. I'm so sorry that this is going on, but glad the baby is doing fine. I will keep you all in my prayers :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back