Tested today and..........

MrsU

Reaction score
BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer: OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG :cheer:
I'm in an total state of SHOCK, I still don't believe it :dance:

But, 4 CB digis, 2 FR, & 2 quality save cheapies can't be wrong :cheer:

I've been in (happy) tears all day :oops:

Just want you ALL to get your BFP's NOW, cause I’m a scaredy cat & don't wanna move over without you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just need to say a massive thanks to you all too, cause without your advise I don't think I'd have a BFP yet (god, I’m crying again!! Stop leaking for god sake woman!! :oops: ) (now I’m feeling like Kate Winslet, the shame!!)

Babydust for all of you,

Kelly xx

Ooh, I gasped aloud when I read that. MASSIVE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

melissa5317 said:
Ooh, I gasped aloud when I read that. MASSIVE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Your one of the people that I owe LOADS too! Stalking your threads & the advise with my LP, well it worked! I love you, hubby loves you, you're a star in my house! :hug: Thanks hun :hug:

Oh Kelly I am absolutely over the moon for you, congrats :dance:

MrsU said:
melissa5317 said:

Your one of the people that I owe LOADS too! Stalking your threads & the advise with my LP, well it worked! I love you, hubby loves you, you're a star in my house! :hug: Thanks hun :hug:

Aww, that is so sweet of you to say. :hug: SO happy for you!

Great news!! Just read out your post to DH and we both got teary. Fab to hear you so excited!!! Did you really test 8 times today???

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!!
XX

Thats great new's hun :cheer: I wish you both all the best for the next 9 month's! :cheer: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: Well done!! I am so pleased for you. Wishing you all the best for the next 9 months! :hug:

kitcat said:
Great news!! Just read out your post to DH and we both got teary. Fab to hear you so excited!!! Did you really test 8 times today???

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 9 months!!
XX
Yep!! & I've bought a stack more today!! :oops:
DH is already laughing that we'll be bankrupt by the time I've finished peeing on sticks :rotfl:

Thanks everyone for all the nice words :hug: :pray: FX for all your BFP :pray:

OMG Kelly!!! congrats!!! I can't believe it!!!

if we're gonna be pg buddies I'd better get my skates on! :lol:

oohh now you have a legitimate reason to buy the Uggs yay!

So chuffed for you sweetie xxxx :hug:

ooooooh, yay! :D :D :D
so excited for you, huge congrats :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:
i knew your lack of symptoms was a symptom :rotfl:

what fantastic news, Im so pleased for you. Congratulations xxx :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members