TEST: What Will Your Baby Look Like?

dannii87

Reaction score
lol I'm bored and found this;

http://www.practicalparenting.co.uk/qui ... /index.php

Apparantly my baby will look like this;

baby_07.jpg

(And it's a girl which is a little spooky after my lil suspicions!!)

omg mine had no hair!!!!!! it was a blue eyed blonde boy lol, as if i didnt know that already!!!

Your baby is stunning Dannii :D

Not sure if I like mine, :lol:

baby_03.jpg

mandspice said:
Not sure if I like mine, :lol:

baby_03.jpg

HAHA!!! :rotfl:

Your real life bubs will have gorgeous colouring and a happier face! :D

I forgot to add...

...My exes family originate from Greece so they have nice colouring. They also have cute little button noses, but knowing my luck, my bubs will have a throwback from somewhere down the line and come out with a HUGE nozzle... :| x

:rotfl:
This thread is making me laugh loads!!
Dannii, I got the same as you!!

dont worry about the nose dannii, i had my ears pinned back in october, so if this baby comes out with big ears im denying all knowledge of it! :rotfl:

Actually - I DID look like this as a baby!!!

Just without the Lego hairstyle!!

Tadpole said:

Actually - I DID look like this as a baby!!!

Just without the Lego hairstyle!!

:rotfl: lol at lego hair!!!!

heres mine... awwwhhh cute!!! wouldnt mind it looking like that!! :hug:

Hi,

Mine was the same as yours Danni! My Dad's side of the family are from Greece/ Malta and my partner has dark hair too (although his skin is very fair) but both our girls were born with blonde hair (one is white blonde with blue eyes!!!). My brother was like that though and now he's darker than me so it is really weird how genes work!!!

I got a strange looking one with really black eyes...... :shock:

dannii87 said:
I forgot to add...

...My exes family originate from Greece so they have nice colouring. They also have cute little button noses, but knowing my luck, my bubs will have a throwback from somewhere down the line and come out with a HUGE nozzle... :| x

Ohh, I'm scared about the nose - I have a typical caucasian pointy / long nose (ok, it's quite big :oops: !) and OH has a typical afro-Caribbean wide nose (also quite big) - having nightmares that our baby's gonna be all nose!! :?

I got the same as you tadpole..... cant see it coming out looking like that though.

I have a lil button nose and i gave harrison the same, im hoping bubs will have it too, i call it a pig nose but everyone else loves it.

My OH and i both have big noses, at our 12 week scan the bose was really obvious, poor little bugger. I am hoping it will get squashed on the way out.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
I am hoping it will get squashed on the way out.

Sandi

LOL!! When I was born I was a conehead for a few weeks... That AND a big nose is a scary thought :shock:

Aw I got same as Zobo, bit miffed that there wasn't a "does your OH have red hair" question - I want to see how cute my little red haired baby would be :D

:rotfl: Loving the lego hair baby :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back