TEST: What Will Your Baby Look Like?

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
mandspice said:
Your baby is stunning Dannii :D

Not sure if I like mine, :lol:

baby_03.jpg

thats my baby too hahaha

baby_03.jpg

I had that bub aswell, theres no option if one parent is brown and one is mixed?? :rotfl:

ahhh i got a real cutie !!

hubby is indian and i'm white so she should have a nice golden tan.

as long as she doesnt have a combo of our noses- mine is snub but wide, his is narrow but beakier.

imagine if she got wide AND beaky haha poor thing

i already know from our 4d scan she has his big pouty lips :D

I got the same as you JodieLou. I don't think I'd mind if LO looks like that, as long as she doesn't have my nose or OH hair. When we went for the scan my OH said 'Thank God it looks like she's got a nice cute nose and doesn't take after you!' Lol. I had to agree with him though, and his hair is really really thick and just grows upwards so he has to keep it really short.

mandspice said:

baby_03.jpg

I got this baby too lol

This has made me laugh so much....I thought all babies are cute?lol....Yet we know what we DON'T want our babies to look like lol

mandspice said:

baby_03.jpg

I got this baby too lol

This has made me laugh so much....I thought all babies are cute?lol....Yet we know what we DON'T want our babies to look like lol

xJodieLoux said:

Awww I got that one too!

I had a cone head too when I was born!!! I cross fingers babes gets OH's nose his is really cute mines piggy!!!!! :D

Gingercubes said:
xJodieLoux said:

Awww I got that one too!

Me too, good idea for a thread Dannii. We need to invent a website that splices ours and our baby daddy faces like in How to Loose a Guy in 10 days- bloody funny!

Alex xxx

Finally figured out photobucket! Here's my baby with the dark eyes!!!

baby_08.jpg

jendav81 said:
Finally figured out photobucket! Here's my baby with the dark eyes!!!

baby_08.jpg

Yours is unique! - No one else has that one I don't think?! Aw he's cute! x

mandspice said:
dannii87 said:
I forgot to add...

...My exes family originate from Greece so they have nice colouring. They also have cute little button noses, but knowing my luck, my bubs will have a throwback from somewhere down the line and come out with a HUGE nozzle... :| x

Ohh, I'm scared about the nose - I have a typical caucasian pointy / long nose (ok, it's quite big :oops: !) and OH has a typical afro-Caribbean wide nose (also quite big) - having nightmares that our baby's gonna be all nose!! :?

You'll be fine hun, Yinka and his bro (both mixed) have lovely noses perfect roundness imho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back