• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

test was negative

HelenJ

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am so impatient. I am only 7 days past ovulation and did a pregnancy test today. Ofcourse it came out negative. But I am pretty sure I am pregnant and I want to confirm it so badly hehe.

When did you guys get a positive result? Another week sounds so long to wait:roll:

I got faint pos 10 dpo,11dpo and then digi 12 dpo x not on cheapie tests til 14 dpo. Got my earliest on superdrug and boots tests x

I got faint pos 10 dpo,11dpo and then digi 12 dpo x not on cheapie tests til 14 dpo. Got my earliest on superdrug and boots tests x

Same although I used cheapies. I thought I saw something on my 8dpo test but thought it was too early so it couldn't have been. But I was preg so maybe it was.. I would wait until at least 10dpo if your really impatient

I'm 9DPO and just got a :bfn:...really disappointing. I am going to wait until I am 12DPO.

Good luck Helen, Hope you get your early :bfp:

xx

In Jan , I got a BFP at 10 DPO and this time I must have ov'd late as only got a BFP at 18 DPO I think

Have you got lots of symptoms then, or is just something you feel? thats how I felt in Jan, was so sure , Wishing it to be your month X

Probably still too early hun. I can't really offer you advise as i didn't know i was pregnant with DD until i missed my period. Good luck though. Try testing again in a few days!

I am 8dpo at the moment and yes I have symptons so I think I am pregant.

I ate a sunny side up egg this week (with bacon which I normally love) but the egg yolk tasted so horrible I almost threw up. I also drank coffee yesterday and it tasted very bad (but normally I drink the same coffee every night (Only one cup) and like it very much.

My breasts icth like crazy and have a burning sensation in them. My nipples are over sensitive and when my husband touched me last night it felt like he was pinching me but he didn't.

Also yesterday when I went to take a bath I saw that my areolas are a lot darker already. I sleep more fast and I am more tired. I forget things and I am more clumpsy.

So I already have so many symptons that this can't be imaginary. I just want to confirm that I am pregnant.

Last time when I was pregnant it wasn't planned so I didn't test until 5 weeks but now because we are trying I am so impatient. it takes such a long time to wait!

I bought an early pregnancy test today which says you can test from 10dpo (it will pick up 12mcg or more hcg). tomorrow I am 9dpo and I don't want to waste this test (which wasn't cheap) so we will test at day 11. I don't know how I will make it through the days until day 11 (does that sound sad?)

hey helenj all sounds good girl you know your body best and i wish you all the best with your test hope you get your big BFP!!! keep us posted...i have to say coffee was my first huuuuuuge sign i loved it but its the first thing i went off couldnt even stand the smell let alone taste ..xxx

I also found out that I am so much aware of smells. I had some juice on the table in my glass and normally I don't notice the smell but now I did until I finished my juice. I also had the same while shopping yesterday with my husband, I really felt sick of all the strong perfumes I smelled while walking past people.

I will be testing with the early test tuesday night (I have to wait until my husband gets home) that will be 11 days post ovulation so that will be enough for the early test.

I also have some normal tests which I can use after 14 days but this buys me some days hehe.

I will definetely keep you guys posted :D

ugh I did the test tonight and it was 10dpo. I used an early pregnancy test and only got a very very very light line which looks like an evaporation line. I am not sure but I will call this one a negative since this line didn't appear within the five minutes.

I am absolutely guttered that it didn't work out because it was an expensive test and it said it would be 99% accurate at this time. I will now wait to see how things will go. Normally I have a 28 day cycle (I am at day 25 today) so I will be testing again 1 day after the cycle is past, so day 29 and I hope this will get a positive then.

I feel pregnant and I know I am since I never have these symptons while just getting close to my period. Or I had a fertilized egg but it miscarried, I will have to wait and see now.

I am getting so crazy now I have to wait so many more days and ofcourse I don't have another expansive early pregnancy test one and don't want to waste even more money on one like that.

What do you guys think?

I didn't buy an expensive test til I'd got a faint pos on a cheap 1...superdrug tests r cheap..£5 for 2 I think and boots r about the same price although I found the superdrug 1s clearer at 10-11 dpo x

I was getting faint lines 10mins after testing when I was pregnant so you never know, it could've been a bfp! I thought I was out too as they say after 10mins ignore the result but I tested with cheapies everyday until period was due and the line got darker!! Hope it was a bfp and goodluck!!

I noticed you said you did your test at night but for it being this early I would think you really need to test in the morning.

I noticed you said you did your test at night but for it being this early I would think you really need to test in the morning.

Yes I did a test in the evening because the test said you could do it any time of the day. I didn't drink a lot during the afternoon and held my pee for 2 hours (ugh I need to go every 30mins now) so it was quite dark.

This morning the line was a lot more visible and I know you cannot read a test after 30mins (why actually?) normally when I test and it is negative it just stays completely white now I saw a light pink line so I couldn't resist and used my digital test this morning.

Woohoo it said. Pregnant 1-2 weeks (so I was right). But it is still unofficial because I promised my husband to test with a regular one on saturday morning (that will be my missed period as it should have started on friday if I wasn't pregnant).

so I will test with a normal one then because if I tell my husband I have tested without him he will be very very sad an dissapointed hehe.

Congratulations, so excited for you x

Congrats Hun! I said I'd test with my OH but couldn't resist doing it on my own hehe x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back