test kits

P.U.S.H

Reaction score
hello could any one pls recommend test kits to me pls. new to this and dont know type and credibilty. thanks

What type of kits are you wanted TTC?

If so i have been using the Clear blue fertility monitor however very expensive but worth it as it tells me when i ovulate!

Or someone mentioned the microscope was also good

:hug: :cheer:

I get 'dip stick' type tests off ebay - just got 10 for £3 - i get it off a guy who supplies the NHS and sells off the surplus.

Mrs T whats this sellers ID name please?

It's Fertility Plan I think
Ill just double check

yeah it's
fertilityplan

I ordered mine yesterday lunchtime and got them this morning - very good! - you need a pot to collect pee in - but most of us on here have one of those anyway!!

Thanks Mrs T will get some ordered for next cycle.
8)

mrsT said:
yeah it's
fertilityplan

I ordered mine yesterday lunchtime and got them this morning - very good! - you need a pot to collect pee in - but most of us on here have one of those anyway!!

I use them also. And i've just bought some OPK's/HPT's off loukersgirl.

I think it's cool having somewhere to buy cheaply in bulk - especially as I have a testing addiction... :oops: tested today - even though I am a week away from end of cycle.. was of course negative, but I couldn't resist. If they are there, then I have to pee on them!!!

hello peeps. i'm good just getting ready and excited abt testing keeping my fingers real crossed and all and even talking to my tummy.

niways. i checked out the ebay thingy. i have never used ebay before how do i find the sellers.
cheers

me again. mrsT whats the name exactly there are quite a lot. are they delivered by special or regular post cos i wont be home all day tmr and friday.

It's fertilityplan - written just like that
They are sent by normal post and are quite discreet which I like.

- Go to the community tab at the top of ebay and search for

fertilityplan

It's the one with over 9000 feedback

Hope this helps - pm me if not.

Mrs T

Am i right in thinking 2pm is best time do do opk?
What time of day best for pregnancy tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back