Cow & Gate dvd

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Has anyone else received this? I joined their baby club ages ago just in case I am unable to bf and was hoping for some freebies lol. They've sent me a dvd and booklet covering everything from birth plans to breastfeeding positions. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and if it's any good before I put us through the trauma of watching it xxxxxxxxx

No I got a cuddly cow!!!!!!!!!! I want a bloody DVD! *pregnant strop again*

Hahahaha I got the cow too!!! Your dvd should come soon then hunny xxxxxxxx

It better I shall complain alot. I'm getting dead good at that since I have been off work I complain about all shops etc. Such a miserable cow. lol

Hahahaha I've got so intolerant too lol. I'm turning into my mum :D xxxxxxxxx

i got it but never watched the dvd, and ive put it away and lost it due to nesting and babybrain lol

Lmao Bev I think I'll end up doing the same tbh. Since I have been decluttering and nesting I can't find a bloomin thing anymore xxxxxxxxx

I also got it but never watched it. CBA to be honest. Lol.xx

Mine came a few weeks ago and watched it its ok but nothing special i felt like I new most of it anyway something to do whilst bord on maternity leave though xx

I received mine a bit ago too but never got round to watching it. No idea where I've put it now!

I signed upto Cow & Gate during early stages. They occasionally send me stuff, but best thing I've had is definately the cuddle cow! :D

They keep sending me stuff I've had 3 cows and 2 dvds and 2 bears from the aptamil people had a free bottle turn up randomly from avent the other day

They keep sending me stuff I've had 3 cows and 2 dvds and 2 bears from the aptamil people had a free bottle turn up randomly from avent the other day

I got the random Avent bottle too! Came very unexpected, but I LOVE freebies! :D

Not had anything from Aptamil and joined about 3 weeks ago. How long until they send you something?

I got the random Avent bottle a little while ago and was like I don't remember ordering this lol but I do love a freebie too! :)

:( I've not revived the cow or the polar bear that everyone else seems to have got.

I did get the random
Advent bottle though. Lol

Xxx

I got the random Avent bottle too! Came very unexpected, but I LOVE freebies! :D

Not had anything from Aptamil and joined about 3 weeks ago. How long until they send you something?

it probablytook about 4 weeks ish wouldnt worry hun i signed up for my toys r us gold card 6 months ago and they havent sent me that yet! :D xxx

I managed to get two free avent bottles still don't know who sent them though defo not complaining though xx

Are they the anti-colic ones cos they are really expensive :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back