• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tesco nappies

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
They havechanged since i last use them 6 months ago, i only bought them again (after swearing not too) os last week i went shopping and bought stephen his pampers nappies as usuual and realised that poor imogen only got tesco nappies when she could really do with pampers as her cheap ones leaked a bit.
So this week stephen got bought tesco ones and when i popped them on him, i was really impressed with the design and how slim they were compared towhat they used to be.
And after immy has used all her cheap ones up she can go on pampers as she needs them more. :D

Does anyone else use tesco ones and feel they have improved?

I hae always found them good... the only own brand ones I find that leak are Asdas

I use cloth nappies with Evie but we used dispoables for her first few weeks, we used all different brands asda, huggies, pampers and tesco and of all id say i recommend the tesco one the best value for money.
I cant really comment if they have improved but yes i was impressed with them :D .

I love Tescos nappies and think they are really good quality but they have put the price right up since the improved them so the are the same price as Pampers anyway and in some places more expensive. I just buy Pampers now but you can't fault the Tescos one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back