Fed up with huggies!

I use reusables now and don't get any leaky ones in the day. Only problem is that Ella wees loads at nighttime so I've been using up my disposables then as the reusables struggle!

Yvonne said:
Urchin, did they let you only swap 2 if the offer was 3 for 2?

Erm, yes I told a little white lie and said my OH had bought them the day before by mistake (the 3 for 2 offer had finished over a week before)

:oops:

Bought some tesco's own make last night so trying the first one today. I was a bit confused about the size to buy because the weights on the midi and maxi overlap. I got the maxi and they fit babies 15-40lbs lol Better to be a bit too big than too tight though I thought. Isaac is just under 17lbs.

I'll post how we get on later :) :think:

oh and I bought some swimmers for Isaac too. Do you put them over the nappy or without? And what happens if he has a poo in the water?

Lou :D

They wear the swimming nappy instead of a normal nappy. They are designed to keep the poo in - supposedly :think:

mdsremos said:
I am not keen on pampers as I find there isnt any stretch on the waist band which causes Charlie's skin to look sore/red.

Did you try Active fit? they have a really stretchy waistband. The new baby aren't stretchy at all I found.

I swore by huggies when i had Em, did not like pampers at all, so i stocked up on them this time.
What a waste of money i hate them!!!

I love pampers active fit, but i did buy a packet of Huggies last week 'cos they were on offer, a different kind than before and they were yerrible poor Jack was soaked through and waking up in middle of night because of it!!!
So i started changing him when i went to bed, so disturbing him a bit and it didn't matter much because in morning him, clothes and cot sheets would be wet through.

Bad huggies!!!!

Hi

Just thought I'd bring this thread back to life and say that I am still using the tesco's own brand maxi nappies and they are excellent! Now Isaac is on solids and doing big grown up poo's they are still really good and never leak or split and fingers crossed we still have no sign of nappy rash!

Feel like writing to huggies and asking for my money back for the months that I used their crappy nappies! lol What do you think they would say? :think:

Lou :)

OMG I have tried Huggies for the first time and every day Rubie was wet through, with wee and poo :shock:

I have e mailed them to complain I'm discusted that a nappy of similar price to Pampers can be so rubbish??!! They even look and feel cheap and nasty. I will never buy them again :x

Let us know what their response is to your email!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back