Tesco nappies

Sassyminx

Reaction score
After being distinctly unimpressed with Pampers newborns, read in my mumsnet book about Tesco nappies, and thought id try and see what the hype was about :D and for £1.64 i am well chuffed, they dont leak at ALL compared to pampers which i found were leaking on a daily basis, and they fit wonderfully, really absorbent too

and for the price i wanted to recommend them to other mums, who says being money conscious isnt good 8)

:D they're great aren't they, we've always used them, havent even tried any others :D

Thanks for this post, i shop at Tescos on-line and get it delivered, i'll defo try these out now.

when i was pregnant i stocked up on nappies for when Finley was born, and i bought loads of pampers, wish i hadnt though as much prefer the tesco ones and theyre a damn sight cheaper, ive got loads of huggies too but theyre quite good

Every little helps :wink:

Sorry, terrible gag. Had to be done! :D

i've bought a pack of pampers, pack of hugies and 2 packs of morrisons as it was buy one for £1.89 or 2 for £2 and gonna see what works best for my LO

I always use tescos nappies, i think there one of the best and really good value. I must of tried evey other make of nappy now and these fit well and don't leak. I must say if your having a big baby don't bother with newborn cos they didn't fit Nathan and we had to go straight to number 2 cos they didn't have any stretch in them.

Pampers are cr@p, they leak all the time, huggies arent too bad, but i always end up back with Tescos they are great, i don't often find him soaked at night with those, and when they have started to leak i've gone to the next size up, and they have been fine.

i used tesco prem nappies and the newborn ones there great!!!!

I must say that Huggies are my favourite nappies as they look and feel really nice and don't leak. If Huggies arn't on offer then I will buy Tesco nappies and so far they have been good with no leaks although I do find them a bit bulky compared to Huggies. I found that Pampers newborn nappies leaked Jakes poo which was very watery whilst I was breastfeeding but the Pampers baby dry seem to be quite good although expensive. I have also tried asda and boots nappies and neither seemed to leak although they might with an older baby who will obviously wee more throughout the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back