Bamboozle nappies from tots bots

sarahg

Reaction score
I am really keen to buy the bamboozle nappies from tots bots as they look like the softest and most absorbent to me. Drying time is reported as longer but I have a tumble dryer and will use this or radiators during winter ( when baby is due).

Does anyone have any experience of these nappies. They do seem expensive but then I have compared with others and it seems most are about the £8 each mark?
I want to buy the birth to potty packs but worry that there will not be enough in each size ( 15 does not sound many - want to wash every other day really)

Also would these be suitable for newborns. I do not want to buy nappies only to be unable to use them immediately!

My mum still wants me to use good old terries but I really prefer the look of these.

hiya, ref what you were asking I posted something similar and this was beanies reply. I will put the thread link on as well. Its been very usefull.

Cassi,
What do you plan on buying to start you off?
Ive been looking through all the websites and recommendations and have settled on the totsbots fluffle multipack to get started. Oh and some reuse liners.

Beanie, kina
Will 15 fluffles be enough for starters? I dont want to spend a fortune in case things dont work out.

beanie

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:03 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 is the recommended number. You will prbably be washing every day, or every other day with a new born but this will soon settle down.

I love the fluffles, they are so squishy (and you can fold them down for a newborn and they are so cute).

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... c&start=15

I have a couple of bamboozles, they're soft and flexible BUT do take a while to dry. If you're going to wash at the end of every 2nd day then you will need enough to last you for 3 full days as you need to include the drying time...

I will need to buy more nappies when my new baby comes and will probably aim for around 20 nappies in total. Think I will get a starter pack but also buy a few different brands as I like to have a bit of variety at nappy change (plus I am in love with Wee Notion nappies!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back