Terrorists blow up Howden-le-wear? nope it was my grandad!

Melanie

Reaction score
For people who dont know, my grandad is a strange mad professor type of bloke. He likes to invent things or even better "improve" things!

His latest improving project blew up his garage yesterday and brought the village he lives into to a total standstill. Houses had to be evacuated.

What was he improving i hear you ask! Well that would be a 1976 Jag! Yes my Grandad believes he can make a car better than Jaguar can.

Apparently the car developed an electrical fault and set on fire in the garage. The garage that contains gas bottles. I'm sure you can imagine the rest.

The man is mad, brilliant but mad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 955192.stm

:rotfl: aaww bless him, he's lucky he wasn't hurt.
He sounds a right character! grandads are great :D

:shock: or as my OH has just said 'jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez f**in christmas'

mad grandads are the best. My own used to 'improve' wirelesses (now called radios). Shelves and shelves full of transistors - never did manage to improve one, just broke them :wall:

OMG THAT BRILLIANT
he cant show my grandad how to be more fun could he

My nana is not impressed lol
I gave them a call this morning to see how things were, my nana was giving Grandad hell! She says he needs to learn that he is almost 80 not 18!
:rotfl:
Everything was insured so thats not to bad but the garage is totally gutted. I think Grandad is more bothered about losing some of his "inventions" than anything else. He has another workshop too so he'll still have plenty to keep him busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back