Terrified :( :@

xx.kelly

Reaction score
Hi guys...

just coming on for a bit of a rant :( I have my first midwife appointment today and I have just found out that i need to get blood taken :(

It usually takes me about 3days to prepare for this as i am so terrified...and i only found out this morning :(

I also don't want to be weighed or get my stomoach out in front of my boyfriend as i am very self conscious :(

Can anyone else relate or let me know what other surprises i am due in for?

ive answered ur post in 2nd tri forum x

Hi Kelly, I am the exact same as you, absolutley terrified of getting bloods done as i have terrible veins and they always have to end up getting it from the back of my hand, but i only had to get it done 3 times through my entire last pregnancy, I also dreaded getting belly out in front of husband and everyone else who wanted a poke at it, but it was fine, anytime husband seen belly it was for a scan and he was too busy looking at baba on screen to notice anything about me!
I also only got weighed once and it was just me and the midwife in the room, then they asked jason to come in after it was all done, how many weeks are you now? I am 6 weeks and my wee baby boy is 4 months, so remember the whole process very very well, take care, julia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back