please please help me, I am absolutely terrified

Either way its a big decision and you should give yourself time to decide whats right for you. :hug:

Definitely agree with above...

You probably know your timescales etc so I would take all the time you can in making your decision. x x x

I read your post about being 25 and thinking thats really young. I'm almost 20 and tbh don't feel it i feel a lot older but its just what i have had to deal with since i was in my teens where as my OH is almost 26 and when we were talking lastnight he was saying the only reason he didnt want a baby totally is because in his head he still feels 19/20 and is to young to have kids but then he realises he's not he's 25 and when most people take the plunge into settling down and having babies and like i said to him last night your far from old but your not 19 anymore when your little son or daughter is 5 and starting school your going to be 31 and thats totally normal.

Its perfectly fine to be worried an upset an totally terrified i am already and dont even know if am pregnant yet!

Hi hon,

I agree with Brooke that you should think about this and try and make a decision going with your gut. You definitely shouldn't have the baby if you really aren't ready or able and there's nothing to be ashamed of with that - you sound to have been very conscientious with birth control.

I was the same when I was on the pill I was religious with it and would have been blown away if I had caught pregnant, I wanted to be able to plan for our baby at the right time. Having said that, many people get caught out and when they know there's a baby in their belly something clicks inside them to make them want it and they go on to make brilliant mummies

Only you know what is in your gut. Take your time & think about it for a week or two, you have plenty of time to make this decision xxx

Hey all, thought i would swing by and give you girls an update - thanks for being so wondeful :)

Well...we have decided to defintely keep the baby. We have told our parents and they are all over the moon - was no nice to see their faces :D Knowing that everyone is so supportive has really made me feel better.

I can actually now say that im starting to feel a little excited. So..if anyone else is in the same position as i was at the start of last week....please dont worry, give it a little time and everything will become clearer xx

Thanks so much again xxx

Thank you for letting us know and I'm really pleased that you seem so happy with your decision. Great news that your parents are happy too, they'll be a great support to have.

I hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy :D

Hi darling!

Great news!! I'm glad that you're happy and excited and that your family are being cool!!

Stay on here and we'll all help each other!!

Mwah!!

Brooke x x x x

So glad you have made a decision that you are your OH are both happy with - thats the important bit over with :D

I can understand exactly how you feel, as although I was very mature at 25, I would not have been ready to have a baby as had far too many other things going on in my life (career, horses, relationship etc), and to be totally honest was only really ready when we eventually started TTC (when I hit 34), I dont think you are selfish at all, in fact far from it!

Im really glad you have decided to keep the baby, and am sure as time goes on you will get much more excited - just wait until your 12 week scan, or when you feel your baby move for the first time :D

You are in such good company on this forum too, and everyone will support you 200% :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back