terrible

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi

I am 6 weeks pregnant and was just wondering if anyone was kinda the same amount of weeks as me and are feeling really emotional and just not themselves. I fell like no matter what I wear or how I do my hair I just look terrible and everyone including my partner who is great, tells me I look fine the way I used to look. Is this just the hormones making me feel this way??

I felt exactly the same especially because I had awful bloating and none of my favourite clothes fit! x I was so tired and sick as well that I just felt horrific x you'll feel better honey x I love my pregnant body now I'm well enough to start going out and enjoying the sunshine etc hang in there, listen to your OH and do something like give yourself a facial/manicure/pedicure (whilst you can still reach) x x

Thanks, Inever felt like this with my last pregnancy, think it just looking out and seeing everyone in there nice summer clothes, although I am in Scotland and think they are mad it not that hot yet xx

I'm in Middlesbrough and I actually saw a girl walk down the street in hotpants and a tiny vest the other day!!! Couldn't believe it! Lol x I don't think it's hot enough either! x I actually had to buy some new jeans in the size above to help my expanded belly (and bum unfortunatly pregnancy just does that to me!!) and bought my first maternity jeans two weeks ago! x I didn't remember having pains with my first either but it was 6 years ago so I'm sure I've forgotten loads x

I know you think put some clothes on! haha
Yeah my little girl Mia turned 5 there in January and I forget it all!! so whens your due date xx

I'm due 13th October! You? x My daughter's 6 in May! Can't believe it!

Im not due til the 8th December is such a along time away!!! I know they grow up so quick and shes a handful and my partner is her daddy so its fun and games sometimes. How do you get the pregnancy ticker up? x

Click on a ticker you like and it'll direct you to the site they got it from, personalise it and then copy the bbcode and paste it in your signature box on your control panel x

Hi hon,
I'm a week ahead of you and hormones are all over the place so not just you. Hope ur ok - it does get easier xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back