termination wil be tommorrow :(

k8_005

Reaction score
im glad i dont have long to wait this time and im also glad i dont have so far to travel but its going to be hard again being in a waiting area with people who dont want their babies when i really really do want mine but it cant be. its at 1400 i prob wont go onto the forum until a few days and have advised work ill come in and speak with my manager on monday to discuss my return to work program. feeling pretty rubbish right now and crying lots but other times im just sat staring into space iv just compared my scan pictures from this time and last time to healthy 12 week scans from google and its definatly as they say i know this is the best option for me but i feel really really sad at the moment and am finding it very difficult to put on a brave face about it. no real purpose to this thread except to share my feelings thanks xx

Big hugs sweetie - what you are going through is so so cruel - but don't tell yourself that this is a termination, it's treatment for a non-viable pregnancy and those are enormously different things. You don't have a choice in this - I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, although I think the reasons here are very hard to find/understand right now. I just really hope you get some answers from the professionals who can help you towards a happy, healthy pregnancy and a lovely little baby at the end of it.

My BF had several miscarriages before she had her LO and in going through my mc last week, she said something that really impressed upon me that is so true. She said that if things had been different, and she hadn't had those miscarriages, she wouldn't have her daughter that she has now - it would have been a different baby. Another name, another face, another soul. Of course, she said, she wished she could have met those other babies, but her path had led her to having her daughter, and even though it was the roughest time of her life, she wouldn't change her experiences because of the baby and daughter she knows and loves so much now.

That will be you too - all of our times will come. You are in so many of our thoughts sweetie - good luck for tomorrow and let us know how it goes xxxx

I've not seen many of your posts hun, but I wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear this and want to send some very BIG HUGS to you.

I know not much I can say can make you feel better, but I hope you know we including me are here for you if you ever want to talk.

I have had one MC and can remember how bad I was then but obviously I don't know exactly what you are going through atm as everyone is different. (Does that make sense?)

I just hope you have people around you and know you can talk to us too xx

Abby you have made some wise and lovely comments, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you k8 as there is little else to add. I hope they can give you more guidance on your future chances at a healthy pregnancy and that work are understanding xxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys and yes you are right its a medical intervention I will be strong as I can and I really hope to speak to someone soon in hope of possible answers its just seems to be anacaephaly has little definitive reasoning for.it happening but will see xx

thinking of you hun, my termination is friday :-(

I hope everything goes ok for you x I will check in on you tomorrow.

Last edited:
So sorry u are going through this hun. Hope all goes well tomorrow and definitely ask for some tests or something, will be thinking of u :hugs: xx

:hugs: i really dont know what to say, just want to give you a big hug

I hope it goes ok tomorrow, will be thinking of you and your hubby all day

Take care hun. xxxxxx

thinking of you today hun, big big hugs xxx

thinking of you today. i hope it goes as well as these things can and you have someone with you :hug: xx

Thinking of you. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Thinking of you today hunn XXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back