tens machine

nikki8092

Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of conflicting advice on the net as to whether you can use them in late pregnancy or not or just in labour. Anybody know if they are safe to use?

Ive been wondering this too, my friend used hers for last few weeks of pregnancy as she had bad spd & said it helped, but I'm not sure if that was docs advice. Mine says it can be used from 37 weeks but doesnt say if you need to be in labour!

i bought one for my 1st baby and pretty sure i used it at home just cant remember when. I have SPD and sciatica and was wondering if it was worth using to ease the pain x

I got one the other day and it says it can be used from 37 weeks, not just in labour, so I guess that should be ok...

Which ones are you girls using and are you hiring or buying? x

Ive got a mamatens n my MW recommended not to use it till early labour...to only test on my hubby to confirm its working fine xx

I've got Elle tens, it seems good & comes with spare batteries & lead which I thought was handy. Tried it out on my arm & OHs arm last night, such a weird feeling, his arm was shaking all over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back