Temps while pregnant

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by Shell99, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Shell99

Shell99 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and since around the time of my missed AF have felt boiling 99% of the time- occasionally where it makes me want to be physically sick (maybe that's ms but think its from bring so hot!)

I've been continually taking my temperatures throughout the days as and when, as I read you usually feel a lot hotter but temps not particularly raised.

My temps have not gone below 37.2, the highest had been 37.8 and I guess the average being 37.4

I'm starting to question if I'm being too flippant putting it down to bring pregnant, thinking infection or other poss cause :-/

Anybody been taking their temps? Anybody had to consult doc if so what was advice etc etc??

2. iWitch

iWitch Well-Known Member

I've not been temping but I have definitely felt boiling most of the time to the point of being uncomfortable xx

3. scn

scn Well-Known Member

You don't have a 'fever' until you're over 38. Don't worry about those temps you're having x

4. Shell99

Shell99 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies! Ill put up n shut up lol