Temporary jobs, shall i tell them ?

claire_louise

Reaction score
i've got an assessment for a christmas job next week, the application form was a basic questionnaire so issue of being pregnant never came up. do i tell them when i go for the assessment ? part of me says they have a right to know, but part of me is scared they wont employ me, and i REALLY need this job.

the contract would only be until the beginning of january, and baby isnt due till the end of march. im not showing at all yet, in fact i just look a bt fat.

im really scared i wont get the job because there will be 'more suitable candidates' despite the fact i've had 5 years experience in the field of work i've applied for.

thank you :D thats seems like the best plan , and i doubt im going to grow a massive bump in 5 days lol ... prob will now :rotfl:

I done that exact same thing when pregnant with hannah! no one guessed or anything :) Good luck hun!

just to let you know.... i got offered the job!!!! 25 hours a week starting from 17th november!! i cant wait!!!!

Well done, i am so very jealous i so wish i could do a bit of part time work even now :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back