temperature

titch

Reaction score
for the past couple of days morgan has been running a temp, its only got as high as 37.8 but that makes our thermometer bleep and go flashing red which fuels the paranoid mother in me! :roll:

im not sure whats wrong with him tho. hes whingy and sleeping more than usual. most of the time hes okay in himself and playing etc...

calpol controls it nicely so I havent contacted the doc but its been going on a few days now so should i do anything about it?

Also his patches of dry skin are spreading so i think the diagnosis of eczema is immenent now. not sure if it could be related?

any ideas?

Could it be teething? Paige has had a temp (only very slightly) and Ive given her some calpol. As long as he is happy and eating normally then I probably wouldnt be too worried tbh.

Yeah, after re-reading it sounds quite similar to Paige at the moment so have a peek at his gums :D

ok cool, I hope we get a tooth then. Im not really that worried but just wasnt sure what the advice is after a few days, teething makes sense. Hope you get a tooth soon!

I agree that if he seems ok to let him be. If he gets very sleepy though, I
Would maybe think about taking him x

I hope we get a tooth soon too, the pooplosions are gross :(

:rofl: Its a welcome relief from constipation for us!!

The nursery make a sarcy remark to FOB today about her watery poo as I didnt mention it (I knew it was runny but I also knew it was from teething not the trots). Its the only time Ive been happy that he doesn't really understands babies. He just stared at her, looked at Paige and said 'Well she's a baby, what do you expect.' and left lol.

Id rather have a baby with exploding poo than constipation.

I would just keep a close eye - 37.8 isnt far off 38 which screams infection to me - hope he is ok soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back