• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

temp question ......

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
how long before af is due does your temp drop again ? my temp before ovulating was like near on 36.3 every day and a mo im still ar about 36.9 10 dpo , just wondered when it is likely to drop if im gonne get af ? im on day 29 , which for years my cycle was but having had a past 2 months as 37 and 33 ive managed not to test this morning lol

Hiya Gem

Your temp should remain high for another 2-6 days, depending on your usual leutal phase. Generally temps remain high for a period usually 12 to 16 days until they drop again (either the day before or the day of) when your cycle ends and menstrual period begins. If you have concieved, your temperatures will remain high during the entire pregnancy.

Hope that answers your question and I didn't get the wrong end of the stick!

dam so no pre waring then , if it drops af is iminant (spl)

bit worried if ive not got bfp this month and i come on , cos ive got my 6 month colposcopy check up on the 12 DOH :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back