• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Telling off !** apology

fynemum

Reaction score
:wave: hello all.. I have been reading lots of posts and noticed that alot of you are worried about your scans....(natural I know) Please keep posting your worries and fears, people will try to reassure you....here's my *poor* attempt at reassurance.... Now i hope your listening?? here goes!
Ladies PLEASE! :hug: :rotfl:
You will be fine and speaking for myself and i know of others here who LOVE to see your new scan photo's... :clap: :dance:
Yes it's really sad and upsetting to hear bad news :cry: BUT please remember that MOST people go through the full 9 months with a beautiful healthy baby at the end :dance: .....So no more negitive, petrified thoughts :talkhand: i will not hear it!!!" :cheer: OK! Concider yourself told off.:moon:( this is wee joke) Just Try not to get too worried ..:hug:

I can't wait to read your happy posts tomorrow....lets make good news the focus of the forum for a wee while..... No matter what we have been through we are all here for each other and thats a huge positive in my book.

Can't wait to see who's baby scan pic is posted first tomorrow....

OK Everyone happy again? no worries! Love Yvonne xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

quite right! I was really worried as well before my 12 week and was talking to my dad and he said look around you - how do you think all these people made it - so take my dads advice he's always right (but don't tell anyone!)

maybe some people find this forum a place to express their worries and fears without fear of being judged....................or maybe i was wrong?

I think it is absolutely fine for the nervous ladies with scans to express their worries and fears, but I also think we all have the right to boost their positivity - as negativity is no good for bubs, so I say :clap: :clap: to Fynemum who despite experiencing the most terrible thing recently is still here to support the girlies (you're a treasure Yvonne!)

GOOD LUCK all with scans - can;t wait to see your pics, & I'll second this:

I can't wait to read your happy posts tomorrow....lets make good news the focus of the forum for a wee while..... No matter what we have been through we are all here for each other and thats a huge positive in my book.

wow..you are very brave and i have alot of respect for you fynemum.
I agree with what you said...everyone needs a little reassurance from time to time. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hello Muffin,
I have sent you a PM explaining my post after seeing your comment,
muffin said:
maybe some people find this forum a place to express their worries and fears without fear of being judged....................or maybe i was wrong?

My post was not intended to cause/provoke judgemental reaction. Only to give Possitive Support and put things into context.

(QUOTE:No matter what we have been through we are all here for each other and thats a huge positive in my book. )

Once you read the private message i hope you understand the manner in which this post was intended :hug: No offence/judging.. just reassurance

I care a great deal for these ladies here and wish them well. If i can limit their worries or fears then i think i should try.... Most of these girls here have shared in my joy when i first joined this forum and i am fortunate enough that they allow me to share in theirs.....

This to me is a place to share good and sad but being positive can only be a good thing for PG don't you think?
Lv Yvonne xx

fynemum said:
I care a great deal for these ladies here and wish them well. If i can limit their worries or fears then i think i should try.... Most of these girls here have shared in my joy when i first joined this forum and i am fortunate enough that they allow me to share in theirs.....

This to me is a place to share good and sad but being positive can only be a good thing for PG don't you think?
Lv Yvonne xx

:hug:

Being positive has to be a good thing anytime..its what keeps people going..and sometimes we need a bit of help staying positive..and i think this post is fab
:hug: :hug:

crikey! sorry to cause offense! I just thought that it was a nice idea to send positive vibes, at no point was anyone saying stop moaning, I do my fair share of moaning all the time as well but sometimes it is nice that someone out there is sending out positive vibes and I wanted to be one of those people too, sorry x

missac said:
crikey! sorry to cause offense! I just thought that it was a nice idea to send positive vibes, at no point was anyone saying stop moaning, I do my fair share of moaning all the time as well but sometimes it is nice that someone out there is sending out positive vibes and I wanted to be one of those people too, sorry x

Exactly, we were all just offering a little support and a positivity boost, which is what I beleive the forum is all about......love to all who had their scans today and have had brilliant outcomes....roll on to the remainder of what I would wish to all to be happy healthy pregnancies :hug:

i think fyne mum was just offering her support in her own way, no nastieness intended

theres alot of hormones flying about in here today ladies!

I found alot of comfort in yvonnes post this morning before my scan.

So lets all stay happy life is a gift so lets not waste being negitive xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

evidently this is no longer about free speech. i am leaving this forum and shall stay away, my response was not meant to start a row Fm, merely sharing my opinion, in its self which was mild, something which i believe you were doing to. such a shame so much much can be taken from so few words?

:hug: Sorry you feel that way muffin. :hug: I hope you don't leave the forum, everyone has value here, and free speech...which is what we both agree on....even if a few words can be blown out of proportion, we both meant well and thats the point of this forum :doh:

Official apology for upsetting you Doll, :hug: I am sorry Muffin :cry:

Don't leave :pray: we have a couple of ladies here whom still haven't posted their results of scans and lots of others who need your support and advise.......besides how horrible would it be if we all agreed all the time...little clones.. :talkhand:

And oh I concider myself "told off" wee joke at my expense :shock:

Hope to talk soon, Lv Yvonne xx

I appreciate the intentions of this topic, being one of those with scans yesterday. Im pleased all of our scans went well!
We were sharing our fears together as its better to talk about it than bottle it up. Its getting it off our chests and relaxing. Realising ur not the only one thinking about the stuff on your mind, is such a blessing!
I posted a topic saying Good luck to all with scans and i think that covered the positive side of it.
We all expressed our fears in one post and had a positive post to even things out -if you will.
Muffin honey please dont leave! Ur opinion is valued and would be a shame to loose you.
So many people are getting the wrong end of sticks recently causing tension in the forum and people leaving. We have to stick together ladies or we'll all go mad! If we kept some opinions to ourselves sometimes, it wouldnt be such a bad thing.
Im not aiming this at anyone or refering to anyone etc..Dont take my words the wrong way, im just sad its coming to this.

^
^
^
Well said babe, I've pm'd Muffin too to try to put into perspective how this thread was intended, and ask her to stay :hug: . My thoughts are that it was intended as a positive boost from a strong woman who has experienced what no woman should ever have too!

Come on girls group hug please :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back