• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm so scared

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay!!! I was so anxious to see you'd posted - hoping it was good news and it was! :dance:

I can't tell you how pleased I am for you and your OH! I know you won't relax completely but I hope you can start to enjoy your pregnancy a bit now! :hug:

glittergirl said:
Oh Petra i'm so pleased for you. Bet you are feeling so relieved now.
Congratulations :hug:

I'm sitting here in bits, i'm so scared for my appointment later :cry:

xxxxxxxxx

aww sweetie, I know how you feel. Try not to worry too much ( I know -easier said than done). I am going to send you all my good thoughts. I am sure it will be fine.

We are about to go to Leeds to stay with my SIL for the long weekend. I won't be here until Friday. Will be thinking of you lots xxxxxxxx

Great news Petra! And it will be lovely for you to see your little bean again in a weeks time!
We must be due around the same time I think....first week of Jan??

Have a great weekend xx

hey cupcake, I think we're due around the same time. I'm guessing I'm due somewhere between the 3rd-6th of January.

Petra said:
glittergirl said:
Oh Petra i'm so pleased for you. Bet you are feeling so relieved now.
Congratulations :hug:

I'm sitting here in bits, i'm so scared for my appointment later :cry:

xxxxxxxxx

aww sweetie, I know how you feel. Try not to worry too much ( I know -easier said than done). I am going to send you all my good thoughts. I am sure it will be fine.

We are about to go to Leeds to stay with my SIL for the long weekend. I won't be here until Friday. Will be thinking of you lots xxxxxxxx

Thank you so much for that lovely msg.
Have a great time in Leeds, you'll enjoy yourself so much more knowing that everything is ok with LO.

Take care. Speak soon xxxxxx

I'm really pleased all went well for you Petra! :cheer:

Glittergirl, good luck today hun, not that you'll need it :D I'm sure all will be fine, you enjoy your day meeting bubs and seeing how well he/she is doing in there and make sure you post later your pics and how amazing you feel after seeing such a healthy LO!! xx

so pleased it went well this morning petra hun :hug: have been thinking about you all day :D xxxxxxx

Cristina said:
hey cupcake, I think we're due around the same time. I'm guessing I'm due somewhere between the 3rd-6th of January.

Hey, that's great. We can compare notes as we go along! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back