Tell me what your wearing ...

angel - Thierry Mugler. there is another one i like, alien, but ive only got a small bottle, so i don't use it as much.

Clinque Happy for day time, DKNY for nights out & Vera Wang Princess for special occassions, I wore this one my wedding day & love it :D

Cerutti 1881 :D

I love rose smells, I have YSL Babydoll too Xena, but I thought it had been discontinued? They always have someting similar out though. There's one called 'Young, Sexy, Lovely' which is nice.

I'm not wearing any atm!

But when I am it's Lacoste A Touch Of Pink, which I love! But I also have i think it's Far Away by Avon which is yummy too, but I don't wear that as much ... don't know why though!

Does anyone get really influences by the bottle when theyre buying ??
I have vera wang princess, andd vivienne westwood boudoir, purely because the bottles are soo pretty, rarely wear them !!

MagicMarkers said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: Bet you all think im a perv, well im not !!

I was cleaning out my drawers and found and old perfume that i used to love, to i sprayed what must have been the last lingering spray, and not only did i realise i still love it, but went downstairs and OH awoke from his trance sniffing away....

Says thats just how i remember you that smell, first time i met ya every time is smelt that id have to look around for you, didnt occur to me other people could wear it, awww !!
Made me feel all young and carefree and flirty wearing it today, plus it smells like sweets, Miss Sixty original im wearing !!

Soo what are you lot wearing perfume wise ?!?!?

Jean Paul Gautier, its what I always wear.. Lee bought me some more for Christmas.

He said he was in a shop the other day and "smelt me" so he had to look round and see where I was and it was someone else behind him wearing "my smell" :lol: pretty sweet bless him :)

I have a couple of Avon ones, little handbag spritzers that I alternate between - far away is one of them, forgotton the other. I like D&G (the silver one) for going out but I don't have any :( I think it's a man's job to buy proper nicer purfumes and Nat's never even asked :roll:

I'm not wearing any at the moment but my faves to wear are Just Pink, Hugo Boss Deep Red, JLO Glow & Mariah Carey's one. Sorry couldn't pick just one :)

Kenzo Flower

But i love Donna Karan Cashmere Mist run out of it though.

Ghost or Armani White for daytime.
Sarah Jessica Parker Covet or Jean Paul Gaultier for nights/ special occasions.
I want a new one for summer though :D

My friend works in the purfume shop so i get a new one everyweek with a very good discount. Addicted to perfume.

Everyday wear / my smell is Ghost ( original)

and then whatever bottle seems to take my fancy before i go out.

BO only kidding, dove roll on I cba with anything else unless I'm going out or going to get sex

BO only kidding, dove roll on I cba with anything else unless I'm going out or going to get sex

NOTHING!!! I have an obsession with shower gel atm so i smell strongly of that, have to admit it was a little wierd climbing in to bed to here Dave going "oh you smell of soap" lol.

When i do wear perfume its Nina, or amore amore.

I also have some touch of pink, and some hugo boss stuff, i like the boss stuff as everyday i must admit.

I did have some diesel fuel for life but it reminded me of baby daddy so i sold it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back