Tell me what your wearing ...

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: Bet you all think im a perv, well im not !!

I was cleaning out my drawers and found and old perfume that i used to love, to i sprayed what must have been the last lingering spray, and not only did i realise i still love it, but went downstairs and OH awoke from his trance sniffing away....

Says thats just how i remember you that smell, first time i met ya every time is smelt that id have to look around for you, didnt occur to me other people could wear it, awww !!
Made me feel all young and carefree and flirty wearing it today, plus it smells like sweets, Miss Sixty original im wearing !!

Soo what are you lot wearing perfume wise ?!?!?

I'm only wearing antiperspirant.

When I do wear perfume, my favourite is Babydoll by YSL, but I save it for special occasions.

If I decide to wear a less 'special' perfume, I'm currently going through a bottle of Blue Grass by Elizabeth Arden that my mam bought me.

Nice thread,

I am wearing japanese musk from the body shop today, I have a few of there perfume oils for day wear.

Angel and angel innocent are my going out perfumes of choice.

YOU PERVE!!

Lol :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm currently wearing Dior- poison but my fave if i'm going out is Issey Miyake..i love it :D

I oly have Lacoste and Lacoste touch of pink at the mo! Love them both but the original is my favourite! :D

everyday perfume - stella - stella mc cartney or CKIN2U - calvin klein

special perfume - issay miyake or agent provocateur :D

I am wearing Jean Paul Gautier at the moment but for other times i wear versace red jeans.

lol im glad im not the only one with a quick spritz perfume,
and a sexy ladyy lets go out perfume, you know what i mean a nice fresh one, then a rich smokey one !
( lol if that makes sense, i meant a day and a night one originally !!)

I somtimes wear White Musk from The Body Shop, but I also quite like Blue Grass by Elizabeth Arden :)

I wear Sarah Jessica Parker lovely for work

ANd D&G The one the rest of the time.

I also have a really strong on someone gave me for xmas but i only wear it if i cant be bothered having a shower in the morning . :puke: I know bet youve all done it tho

My everyday one is Emporio Armani: Remix at the moment. I have some others - Hugo Red and my honeymoon perfume is Este Lauder Beyond Paradise - everytime I wear it I'm reminded of our honeymoon.

im out of my favourite angel fragrances atm, iv got a tiny bit of angel rose left but tryna save it for special occasions til i can buy some more. so atm im wearing bodyshop strawberry and vanilla.

Nothing :wink:

Just got out the bath and i couldnt be arsed to put deo on, im such a ming mong :rotfl:

I'm a chanel allure gal.

Always have been, always will be! :D

xxx

I oly have Lacoste and Lacoste touch of pink at the mo! Love them both but the original is my favourite!

I LOVE Lacoste, but I always think it fades really quickly, do you find that, or is it just me?

I wear Gucci 2 mostly

I just got out the bath.

I have a ted baker spray thing I usually wear, or D&G something or other... I dunno LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back