TEGALA UPDATE ***NEW UPDATE PAGE 1***

xBryoni&Bumpx

Reaction score
as u all no she was induced Saturday at 6 pm, they gave her a pessary, and then her contractions started, but not that bad.... On Sunday i went to see her and she was crying and screaming in pain they gave her pefadin jab, that calmed her down and then another one 8.30 pm... she lost her plug and was having more contractions by then, her mum has phoned up this morning to see how everything is and they said they have moved her in to a room on her own and have broken her waters, and given her an epidural, so Tameron should be here soon. Oh and she was 3cms dilated at 7.30 this morning. I will let you know as soon as anything happens.
Bryoni (Tegala's Sis)

The midwife has just phoned to let us know that she is going in for a C-Sec now so he will be here soon... They said that Tegala is fine but really tired...Let you all know when he is here xx

Awwww-hope she is ok and have her LO in her arms soon.xxx
thanks for updating us all Bryoni. :D

:cheer: YAY :cheer: she's waited long enough for him, lets hope he makes a speedy arrival now.
good luck tegala

Aww thanks for letting us know bryoni.

We all send her huge hugs :hug: :hug:

Poor Tegala, sounds like a long and painful process. I hope she is more comfortable now. Good luck honey, wont be long now! :hug:

Good luck Tegala! You're about to experience the most amazing thing that will ever happen to you!!

Poor Tegala :hug:

Hope you haven't got too much longer to wait.

Shove a kebab in her mouth, that'll stop her screaming :lol:

Go Tegala!!!! :cheer:

Cheers for the update :hug:

go tegala!!! induction really can be horrible :( :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

but its all sooooo worth it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Come on Tameron mummy wants to meet you.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aww bless her, it sounds like its ben dragging :( Shouldnt be long now though :cheer: :cheer: Come on Tameron!! :cheer: :cheer:

xx

:hug:

not long to go now tegala, he'll soon be here, good luck chick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111