• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

teething one year old

michelles1985

Reaction score
My almost one year old has his front 8 teeth and he wasn't too bad with his teething when these came through (no more than a few sleepless nights). Now his back teeth have started to come through and he is unbearable at times. He has gone right off his food and I've tried teething powders, painkillers and teething gel but nothing seems to soothe him for a long period of time and he wakes up at least 4 times a night. I don't want to overdo it with painkilers but I don't ike to see him in so much pain. He's been like this for 2 weeks now.

Anyone been through anything simiar and got any suggestions? I'll try anything. Thanks in advance. x

first of all i have no advice but want to give you :hug: :hug: we are going the same thing right now with our litle girl. she only has the front 4 until a couple of weeks ago. they are now ALL coming through including the big ones. she cries all night and all day. have tried all the things you have and we are stuck at what to do so im going to steal any advice you get. i'll keep my fingers crossed for both our LO and :pray: they have a good night.

ps her older brother still has no large molars so we were completely unprepared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back