• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teething/Drool Rash

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Ross has a wee rash on his face today! He's been drooling like there's no tomorrow recently and I do wonder that his teeth are coming in. Also we've been stuck in the house with the central heating on, I'm not sure if his skin is just a bit dried out with it.
I popped a wee bit of vaseline on him to try and protect his skin from the drool but he's constantly chewing his fingers and things. I've also tried some grapeseed oil and normal baby lotion but nothing has really helped. Any ideas mums? Here's some pics of my wee bundle of trouble!

rash001.jpg

rash002.jpg

Awww love him, Ethan has the exact same rash but i have just been leaving it alone, i do try to keep the area as dry as possible though. Bless him xxx Oh and we still have no sign of any fangs and he has been teething since about 3 months old!

Thanks girls, rash's are always a worry but it is just his face. It seems to have calmed down a bit again. I'll send OH a text, he managed to get into work again today but the boots across the road from him was closed, I'll see if it's open today.
Lauren, Ross has had the wee white marks under his bottom gums since birth, I think I feel some movement now though. Poor wee mites!!

Aww i know Ethan is going crazy at his fist as we speak! Really hope they show up soon!xx

Me thinks teething on its way :D Look at them rosey red cheeks aswell. Poor boy x

Think my LO been drooling since 3 months old to but he sticks his hands in his mouth to the point he gags haha lol bless not much we can do. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back