Teething?

Princess81

Reaction score
Cam's chewing his fists a lot at the moment and HV reckons he's teething :shock: he's also had some monster pooey nappies that have upset him quite a lot. Is he not a bit young????

I've thought this about Ethan too. He has been chewing his fists loads and blowing bubbles for the last couple of weeks. I am sure babies can teeth at any time although generally not until later. When I wass a student nurse and out with the hv on placement we went to a lady who's baby was born with a tooth!

I'm worried for the state of my nipples lol x

Thomas started teething at about 10 weeks old and had his first tooth at 11 weeks!!!! Then he list his first baby tooth at 6 lol xxx

This interests me as I thought I'd stop bfing when he gets teeth, but that's young! What's ur plan?

I'll carry on anyway unless it's so painful that I can't. Just have to wait n see I guess

Thomas started teething at about 10 weeks old and had his first tooth at 11 weeks!!!! Then he list his first baby tooth at 6 lol xxx

Is six early?? I know I still had baby teeth at 11 :oooo:

Stanley is doing exactly the same?? odd...Alfie was 14 weeks xx

Caitlin was the same at that age. Chewing fists and drooling. But she got her first two teeth 3 days short of 9 months lol.

B has been showing signs of teething since 7 weeks old - totally normal I think. You can use bonjela from 8 weeks if little man is really grumpy x

Tegan was the same & cut her first tooth at 4 months! i was still bf'ing and she didn't actually bite me Xx

They move about under thier gums for a while so a tooth might not be visible for a while, Kynon is the same, and none stop drooling, been like it for a few weeks now. I've got an amber anklet on him which I think helps a bit and I use the Nelson powders, which he seems to love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back