Teething at 12 weeks- is that too early!

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I think Alban may be teething! He is 12 weeks is that too young? He is is chewing his fist, dribbling like hell and get flushed hot cheeks.

Mxxxxx

My nephew started teething at 8 weeks. My sister asked the doctor at his 8 week check what the problem could be and he said it was most likely teething and yes, it can happen that early. His tooth didn't actually come through for weeks though.

My girls were all much later, more like 6 months. Hope your LO doesn't suffer too much :hug:

Mhairi started at 12 weeks although her first tooth didn't appear until 6 months.

Get stocked up on gel and teething rings! Oh and I found the powders and teething necklace a godsend!

It could well be. But then even if he is showing all the signs he may not actually have a single tooth come through for months yet. Just be drooling a river on and off till one finally appears. It can be a slow process till an actual tooth pops through finally.

Phoebe started teething at around 8 weeks, I think (hope!!!!!!) its finally coming through at the moment. I can't take any more haha :hug: :hug:

hannah teethed from brith had LOADS of teeth by 3 months (i think she had more then 4)

emily had 2 teeth by 3 months also.

Dylan's been teething since he was 10 weeks. Still waiting for that first tooth tho :wall:

kyran started showing signs of teething on and off from about 10 weeks. the first tooth didnt come through until he was 8months though so you might still have a wait! Ive been told they start moving in the gums right from the start so although they might not be anywhere near popping through its still a painful process. hes just started teething again so im hoping the top ones will be here soon but im not holding my breath :roll:

lil miss started showing signs of teething around 8 weeks and by 12 weeks she had 2 teeth by then...so its entirely possible...but when they "start" teething you've usually got a couple of weeks if not more before they show... :)

We had teething pains from 9 weeks with stephen, think it was 12 weeks with imms but first tooth dodnt come through till she was 8 months, she has loads now though!

Avas been teething for a few weeks now.
I think a couple of her bottom ones are starting to appear now!

Violet got her first tooth at 11 weeks and by 12 weeks had 2 teeth!! She's still dribbling like mad but no signs of anymore yet! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back