teats

kazzie-bo

Reaction score
hi
adam is still using no 1 teats on his bottle, he is mostly breast feed but has one bottle a day at 10pm, though from tonight he will be having all night feeds from a bottle as i am going to be working nights. my question is this......should i move him to a no 2 so he doesn't take so long when he is feeding, also he often falls asleep before the end though we wake him up and he finishes it, so oh can feed him then get back to sleep himself pronto or should i leave it as no 1?

the reason i am still using no 1 is coz i heard that for breast feed babies it is best to make them work for it so they don't get lazy and prefer the bottle and also the slow flow is more similar to the boob, is this right?

advice please

thanks
kaz x

I am afraid that I can't comment on the breast feeding side of things, but we have just changed to size 3 teats as Ella was taking ages and fussing during every bottle, and yesterday she took a 5oz bottle in literally 3 mins, no fussing at all! I use TT and they recommend size 2 at 3 months and size 3 at 6 months, so you could always try a size 2, as that would be a bit faster, but not too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back