• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team pink ladies...

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Though you've been told that they can't see any boys bits, are you still dubious over the sex. Because she never said it's a girl and because I know it's harder to confirm girl over boy, I am still unsure whether I can go buy the little girl outfit I saw the other day! Lol x

Buyyyy ittt xD
It's only one outfit, and if it turns out she's a he im sure someone else will make use of it. Im still going to buy pink xD xxx

Hey! I really trust what the sonographer said for some reason, and I saw it all for myself. She explained that there were usually 3 White lines which are the lips of the labia, and no dangly bits. And she talked me
through that on the screen. She then said I've never or the sex wrong in 4 years doing 20 scans a day so thar made me feel a lot better too. Buy it, I would! Lol. Are you havoc a t 4d scan? Maybe you could get a much clearer view! X

im in tri 3 but sneaking oveer lol im team pink and have bought lots of girly things. i did wonder if they had got it wrong but then thought surely she wouldnt of said anything if she wasnt sure xx

I think it's good to have neutral stuff to start with anyway. All the newborn size stuff I have is mainly White and cream and yellow stuff. So then the bigger sizes you can have the dresses or the little boys denim dungarees and things like that. It's mainly pink where people have bought it for me, and if it is a boy, then I can just go out and buy some boy things and sell all the pink stuff lol that's my plan of action anyway! X

I think if she had talked me through it? Or had said "it's a girl" rather than " I can't see any boy bits" then I would be more trusting.

Hubby says he hopes it's a girl, just because of man pride and the thought of
then saying " your son has tiny little balls" lol

I was told a girl and i belive her when ever i say to bump are you a baby girl she kicks and if i say are u a baby boy i get nothing back lol

But if ur relle not sure where as to belive her 4d scans may be the best for you because iam thinking the same thou i saw it for myself and she explained the babys bits x

I'm team blue but there was def no mistakin that it was a boy lol. My sisters both had girls and the sonographer was right all 3 times...even tho the mw announced it was a boy at birth,my sister had never moved so fast...luckily mw had got it wrong lol xx

I trust what the woman told me but then I had a really strong feeling she was a girl anyway :)

emmamb - thats quite a stupid thing for a midwife to get wrong :rofl: id be like what!?!?!? lol.

Well i bought her first pink dress today in 0-3 and she said to me there was nothing to make her think it was a boy and she could see 3 lines so i trust her and my whole family is mainly girls so i trust her :) x

Treat yourself to a pink outfit Hun, part of bonding

I didn't trust it when I was told I was having a girl last time, and they were right, easier to see the boys bits really. But like you say, if not much to see they are prob right, Devon's bits were there clear as day!

Last edited:
I'm team pink and I was really supprised as I was convinced that it was a boy, lol. I have sooo many pink outfits so If it ends up being a boy, then it's gonna be in pink for the first year of his life, but then i'm one of these people who thinks that there's nothing wrong with a boy in pink or a girl in blue anyway! If you do buy stuff, keep the tags on and then if it turns out to be a boy, the store may let you swap for boys stuff.

I believed the sonographer as she seemed really competent and good at her job, do doing several hundred of these scans a week probably gives her some skill at it :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back