Team....

jmw1664

Reaction score
:pink:

Am so so over the moon, have waited a very long time for a :bump:, waited very patiently for each scan date, 21 week scan date finally came and after 2 months of having gut feeling it was a boy, everyone around me telling me its going to be a boy, looking at my bump and because its high and all up front its got to be a boy apparently, when the lady said the words "it's a girl" it took my breath away! :D So over the moon! I went straight to Mothercare to buy a little pink dress to look at :) Took a few days to sink in too lol

Such a miracle! :D

:cloud9:

Aww congrats hun, i have my scan on wednesday cant wait 2 find out my aunty said its a boy because my bump is low every1 was sayin a girl at first because i only started showing at 18 weeks but i avnt half ballooned out i think its a boy its soo exciting, girls clothes will be so much more fun 2 but next have sum gawjus little outfits x

Thank you ladies :D

I never was the girly girl into all the pink stuff but I have to say I cant wait for all that now! hehe I cant stop looking at her first little pink dress already :D So exciting!! :D

xxxx

Congrats on team pink! :pink:

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

congrats, ooh a team pink, im convinced im having a boy because everyone has told me so, lets see if im as lucky xxx

Congrats on team pink! Lovely surprise!

CONGRATS on Team Pink hun, seems you have broken a cycle of boys recently :) :dance::dance:

Congrats on team pink, I was convinced I was having a boy and was shocked to find out its a girl! I am soo happy, I still didn't believe it till I went for 4d scan 2day and I was reassured its defo a girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back