Tea

mum2A&L

Reaction score
How do you take yours?

Strong with 2 sugars (sometimes no milk).

(ive seen three for four references to tea this morning so decided to start a random and quite pointless thread! :lol: )

2 sugars strong with just a little drop of milk :D preferably Yorkshire Tea

I like my tea Hot! I don't mean warm or any other variation, it has to be straight from the kettle hot. I like it medium strength but with a reasonable amount of milk in it too. No sugar unless I'm feeling run down.

Cold tea is just yuk :puke:

Hot, medium-to-strong strength, bit of skimmed milk, no sugar. But I can pretty much drink it as it comes really I love Tea so much!

i like mine warm but these days i only get to drink it cold :(
2 sugars and plenty of milk
xx

Tea no sugar with milk

I used to have 2 sugars and then just cut them both out when i was on a diet once :)

Don't like tea! Or coffee. Nice mug of hot choc is my choice! (Low fat of course!)

Hot straight from the kettle, medium-strong with S/S milk and one sugar :D

I'm so particular with mine that i'm still training OH to make it right.
The kettle has to literally just click and the water straight on the teabag! If i miss the click i will re-boil!
Not too strong, 2 Sweeteners, and semi-skimmed milk.
I take after my dad!

Oh and only PG Tips!!!

Another Yorksh1te tea with 2 sugars person here :wave: hello Emma we seem to have a lot in common :rotfl:

debecca said:
Another Yorksh1te tea with 2 sugars person here :wave: hello Emma we seem to have a lot in common :rotfl:

:rotfl: We seem to have :D

2 sugars and milky althou since i got pregnant I cant stand milk or tea/coffee :puke: :puke: so haven't been drinking ANY tea and im normally a right tea pot... my Nanna always told me that a cuppa tea solves everything and shes pretty much right :lol:

i love tea! my favourite is the rose and mango scented black tea from whittards'.

i take it quite weak, with 2 sugars (i prefer splenda pills tho) and lots of full-fat milk! i like my tea to look like builders' tea :D

one does not microwave tea :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back