• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tax credits

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I've just rang tax credits to tell them that OH earns a bit more now and they said our new payments will be £120 a week :shock:

Thats alot of money, I asked if she meant £120 a month and she said no, thats the weekly amount. Does anyone else get that much or do you think they got it wrong? :?

I only get lol £59 something a week
so they probs have made a mistake? :think:

Working tax credit or child tax credit?

I don't think we are getting enough, I wrote a bitchy letter to them earlier...

shrug.gif

That amount was for CTC and WTC together. I dont have a clue lol, I dont understand :oops:

Right, I'm ringing them again now to speak to someone different :lol:

if thats how much is it together... it sounds about right... i dom#t get workin tax credit :)

Just rang them, yeah its right :shock:

We get the baby element for Ryan and I only worked for a few months last year so I didn't earn much. Its also gone up cos they're going off a current year estimate or something :?

Bloody hell, I still think its a bit much :shock: :shock: :shock:

kirsty, it will be right if you didnt work much last year..

we currently get wait for it,,

£336 a week ctc
£236 a month wtc

so thats alot.. but im not cmplaining at all, that pays for our nursery fees though as well, without nursery fees we would get just £236 a month wtc and £80 a week ctc

I only earned £5400 last year cos I didn't work for long.

Oh well, I aint complaining! :cheer:

well we are earning a pittance between the 2 of us, and we get £0 wtc & £88 p/4wks ctc :shakehead:

we get £79 every 4 weeks between us & 3 kids & next April,oh joy we will get something like £44 :wall: every 4 weeks :wall:

How does that work then? Why do some people get loads more than others? :?

We get £123 ctc a week with 3 kids and when OH was still in work we got about £60 a week wtc.

we get £0 wtc and £20 a week ctc i rang them to tell them i had been made rendundant and the amout didnt change at all.

when willow turns 1 it will go down to something like £13 a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back