tattybear

i've got a question for you, if you don't mind :oops:

Can i please see your scan pics, i've never seen twins in the baby scans :D

Haha my own thread!!!

thats funny ive got one on my phone il hve to see if it is on youtube and post it up!!!

i have my 12week scan pics up in second tri and download them and put them up in this thread for u and ive got 24week scan 2morro afternoon so il put they up too!!!

xx

:rotfl: yeah make sure you post your scan pics :D

twins-1.jpg

there is my 12week scan pics

:D

i want to see them now they are bigger!!! Do you know the sex?

yes they are boy and girl the girl is lying on top of my bump with her head on my right hand side and the boy is head down on the right hand side with his feet by the girls head!!!

Il see if i can take a pic of the 20weeks scan on my phone and send it to my email and put it up!

arr i always wanted twins, a boy and girl! i wonder if they will be idential.

:cheer: :cheer: yeah more pics please :D they are so cute

Its really odd when little miss gets all wriggly... is it the same with twins only more so cos there's two of them?

Squiglet said:
Its really odd when little miss gets all wriggly... is it the same with twins only more so cos there's two of them?

They havent really been all that wriggly yet just mainly kicks im getting and thats more off the boy twin the girl is alot quieter(apparently thats normal in twins though to have a more dominant(sp?) one) even though the past day ive been having strange movements off the boy like hes shuddering!! and also he does this funny movement that makes me feel really sick like when u go over a bridge fast!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back