Tattoos

Yeah i didn't think it did any harm it was just purely policy reasons and being held liable for the 'just incase' situation.

x

Im actually pretty sure we've tattooed / pierced many many pregnant women who either haven't known or have just lied on the consent form. That's where the job gets risky, some people also lie about their hiv / hepatitis situations x

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thanks for the info girls, I've just googled it too, I was just curious.

There was a pic of a woman having her pg belly tattooed!! That is just wrong.

Thanks for the tip tabbi, I defo want it on my wrist so I can see it everyday ESP those crappy days when af arrives Grrr. The star sounds beautiful, so sorry about your loss.

Xxx

glad i could of been some help hun, if you want think of something that will mean everything to you and if you know anyone who is brilliant at drawing ask them to desgin a tattoo for you that way its made for you and everything you want it to be. x x x:)

Wow! Look how this post turned out!!

When I googled it said there could be risks involved as mentioned above bit generally most artists will avoid 'just in case' which I feel is right.

Lynette I'm pleased that you have one on your wrist while ttc it does make me feel like it'll be ok for me to do, that's the only place I'd do it.

TTC or not I would research the artists so id feel 100% confident it's safe and I don't regret it!

I did feel a little scared by what S S said, she was right but I guess the way it was put really shocked me! As I had no idea that was the worst case scenario. Anyhoo, I appreciate all the advice lovely ladies! I'll be sure to post a pic when I get it done.

Xxxx

No wonder you wouldnt tat a pregnant lady theres too many risks in pregnancy and the tattooist probably would get the blame even though personally Id wait, you dont URGENTLY need a tattoo and surely your skin will be there 9 months later.. if you are pregnant that is, if your not I personally dont see the harm..

Thanks russellmuscle, I want it to symbolise this time but it has to be right, I won't rush just to get one but if I find the perfect picture/symbols then I'd do it, it'll give me something to look forward too if I find it the day AF arrives!!!

I have decided I'm going to get the Zibu Angel symbol for hope on my wrist to represent my current situation and journey. I think it's lovely you want to get something meaningful to remind you of this time.
Good luck choosing and be careful - you'll get the ink bug!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back