Tattoos updated

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
who has there babys name tattooed on them
i have willows on my left wrist when i can do a pic i will update to show you.
willowsummerdavis001.jpg

sorry its so big

OH has our kids names on his wrist. Im getting OHs name on my back coz he has mine on his. I wont get the kids names, because that would mean letting loads of tattoos and im not that brave lol

I've got one simular to nic&keeleys saying my daughters name but on the outside of my wrist :D

Thats where OH has his done. Said it onyl hurt when it came parralle (cant spell lol) to the middle finger.

love your tattoo nic&keeley
mines similar ive got Kiyanna & Elise on my left wrist but there going downwards not across with a heart at the end of each name
will have the new babys when is born aswell
x sophie x

Ive been thinking about getting a tatoo lately would like a little something for the baby we lost but im just way too much of a wimp and not sure i could take the pain :lol:

Ive got Hopes name and dob at the bottom of my back:)

DH is getting LO's name on his chest but I dont want any more tattoos, have 3 already :wink:

Becks&Riley said:
[quote="nic & keeley":11ncwes0]I have this on my left wrist
S5000038.jpg
didnt that hurrrt?[/quote:11ncwes0]

Not really the outline i could bearly feel but i could feel the colourin in but i wouldn't say it was painful just annoyin lol

it only took 15-20,minutes to do :D

Are you thinkin of gettin one?

I want to get something done for Aaron. Now I'm working I'll get it done soon, I have money for once haha!

Heres mine:

146.jpg

On the inside of my left forearm

nic & keeley said:
I have this on my left wrist
S5000038.jpg
That is gorgeous! I have my husbands initials there but it looks awful compared to that! I love it!

nic & keeley said:
[quote="Becks&Riley":1i4rsipo][quote="nic & keeley":1i4rsipo]I have this on my left wrist
S5000038.jpg
didnt that hurrrt?[/quote:1i4rsipo]

Not really the outline i could bearly feel but i could feel the colourin in but i wouldn't say it was painful just annoyin lol

it only took 15-20,minutes to do :D

Are you thinkin of gettin one?[/quote:1i4rsipo]YES I absoluetly love it, lol rileys name finsihes with a y too :D lol but i dnt wana copy ill av 2 have a browse 4 different fonts or sommentk

This is my boys tattoo.. bottom of my back...

tattoo.jpg

Now need another idea for baileys name to be added to it somehow :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back