Tattoo

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in wrong place, mods feel free to move it :)

Im think about having a tattoo after ive had LO
on my arm, its going to say babies name, date of birth and have a little red heart under it.

just wanna know what u ladies think of this and if anyone has had it done

ive gt a tattoo on my back and i getting madison on my wrist :cheer:

personally im not to keen on tattoos on the top of the arm but the design sounds lovely<3

hev&madi said:
personally im not to keen on tattoos on the top of the arm but the design sounds lovely<3

i already have a tattoo on my wrist and on bottom of my back, i dno where else to have this one, still deciding :D

This is what im thinking of, the birthdates are just a guess (date ill be induced)

untitled.jpg

i want one with alfie's name on my ... i dont know what its called, but you know where your little finger is, on that side of my hand on the side so just running down it but only small small

Alfiesmummy said:
i want one with alfie's name on my ... i dont know what its called, but you know where your little finger is, on that side of my hand on the side so just running down it but only small small

that sounds really nice. painful though lol (says the woman with a tattoo on my boob lol

keslo66 said:
Alfiesmummy said:

that sounds really nice. painful though lol (says the woman with a tattoo on my boob lol

A tattoo is nothing when youve given birth :lol:

i don't have any tattoos but my OH has my name across his wrist:
DSCN0341.jpg

(plus the 7 others he has :roll: )

and he is getting Alice Rose across his chest at some point in the next few months.

They look lovely though! what would they look like if you put the date under the heart? :think:

i had a butter fly at the bottom of my back then her name and date of birth round it :cheer:

chaelihol said:

on my arm, its going to say babies name, date of birth and have a little red heart under it.

if you do decide to do it then just don't have too many kids! my friend did it and ended up having 7 kids and so the names and frills go right up his arm! it looks vile :rotfl:

budge said:
chaelihol said:

if you do decide to do it then just don't have too many kids! my friend did it and ended up having 7 kids and so the names and frills go right up his arm! it looks vile :rotfl:

:rotfl: im only planning on having 2 or 3 :D

thats really nice nic
did it hurt getting it done there?
i have one on the other side of my wrist and it didnt hurt but my DF got one on that side and he said it hurt

it didn't hurt but i could feel it happening if you know what i mean
it was really quick aswel only took about 15 minutes :D

Me and my DF got ours done at same time,
the guy did mine first (its a little outline of a star) and it took him less than 5mins and then he did DFs but he used same needle :shock: i didnt realise until later
he did such a naff job though, i need to get it retouched

the same needle :shock: thats a bit scary
where i went they brought out all there cerificates and stuff and made me signed this form to say that i had seen them

i want a chinese symbol in the middle of my shoulders now...
but dunno what of...either
love or family i can't decide :think:

nic & keeley said:
the same needle :shock: thats a bit scary
where i went they brought out all there cerificates and stuff and made me signed this form to say that i had seen them

i want a chinese symbol in the middle of my shoulders now...
but dunno what of...either
love or family i can't decide :think:

im going to make sure i see their certificates in future, not going back to that place though,
if you have a chinese symbol do research and make sure it actually means what they say because i once read that alot of the chinese tattoos people have dont mean anything or something completely different,
id have family, to me it represents more :D

aww thats sounds great hun
id love one with Braydon on but im to scared

Sarah&Braydon said:
aww thats sounds great hun
id love one with Braydon on but im to scared

Sarah if you can have a baby a tattoo im assuming is nothing compared to that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back