• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tattoo - what do you think...

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
Hey!
I got a daisy tattoo (pic below (taken before pregnancy!)). Once baby is born i'd really like her name put somewhere... I was thinking maybe to have it added somewhere around the flower - not too big (the tattoo is on the bottom right of my belly and is a couple of inches (ish) high).

Do you think it'd look ok? Should i get it horizontaly or vertically or other near the flower...

I was also thinking that if i had another kiddy i'd get another daisy and do the same again - grow my own little garden! Lol....

any ideas?

n787130592_393913_4588.jpg

awwwwwwwww thats cute, ive got a rose on my shoulder blade with my dp's name underneath.
got the girls names on my arms though.

Thats really pretty :D

I'd have the name either vertically up the flower stem or horizontally out from the flower head.

I think the daisy is so sweet :D and its lovely you want to put Faith Lily's name on, wording going down the side mabye :think:

Are you putting Faith Lily or Fifi? what sort of writing where you thinking of? flowing calligraphy?

Sarah :D

geordie lass said:
I think the daisy is so sweet :D and its lovely you want to put Faith Lily's name on, wording going down the side mabye :think:

Are you putting Faith Lily or Fifi? what sort of writing where you thinking of? flowing calligraphy?

Sarah :D

I think it'll be just Faith... i was thinking quite a simple font as because it's going to be small i want it readable...

Thanks for the nice comments girlies :)
I'm hoping once my stretchmarks fade the tattoo will look it's best again!
I cheated with that pic - that was taken when i first had it done a year ago. Lol.

Babybee, that is so cool. I love daisies and I have often thought about having one as a tattoo :D

kazlin said:
Babybee, that is so cool. I love daisies and I have often thought about having one as a tattoo :D

I was worried when i got it done that it was too simple or boring! Lol. I guess i thought people would think that it was pointless! But i wanted something pretty and simple... so i went for it. I LOVE IT!! hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back