Tattoo Question

LaineyG

Reaction score
Where is a really discreet place to have a tattoo? No smutty answers you lot! :lol:

I'm thinking of getting a teeny tiny tattoo done....something to do with Mhairi, but I really don't want it anywhere it can be seen.....and I wouldn't want it to stretch if I got preggers again or piled on the weight.

Any ideas?

I have Joe right at the bottom of my spine and its mostly covered unless I want to show it off KWIM?

Yeah - I was going to say foot - or how about your wrist (underarm) ?

Kim x x x x

back of neck? then its covered by your hair and on show if you want it to be.

Inside of wrist?

Foot?

bac of ur neck just under the hairline??

thigh (top of)
hip?

I have Maddison on the inside of my wrist and can easily cover it with a watch if I needed to :hug:

Thanks girls!

I think my best bet will be at the very very base of my spine or up the middle of my back.

It might sound daft, what with me being 30 next month, but my parents would kill me if they ever saw it! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I just have to figure out what to get! :think:

I have a tattoo at the base of my back. Once baby is here i'm getting another on my back and one on my wrist.

I would say top of thigh/hip... but then itd have to be a slightly bigger design and tie into your shape, and theres the possibility of it stretching... so yea, im not good with suggestions! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back