Tatoos

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all does anyone have any well i have one which is a small butterfly on my arm and wanting to get another but im not too sure where too and quite what i want but i did have this in mind what do you all think?
http://www.chinese-tools.com/names/call ... ankie.html
as you will see it means frankie in chinese script as for my little girl. Do any of you have any and if so what r they and where to if you dont mind me asking?

thats a nice one hun

here are mine....

tattoo.jpg

lizard.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture051.jpg

here is Jase's, i love it :D
Picture058.jpg

I have a black sunflower on my right shoulder and a flowery celtic design on my lower back! :dance:

I have a chineese symbol on my lower back that says crazy!!

Xxx

my pegasus on my lower back:

23.jpg

I also have a chinese symbol meaning "Dream" between my shoulders, and a japanese symbol meaning "Love" on my tummy.

A japanese symbol that means daughter. I had it done 10 years ago to remember my parents. Layla, I want a tat on the back of my neck - how painful was it?

Wow, a lot of you ladies have tattoos. I wanted to get a teeny dragon around my ankle but I wimped out!

That chinese page is lovely.

Sue

hi

ive got a dolphin on my anke whinnie the pooh and piglet on my upper back and this week or the next getting Kiaras name on my arm.
i like the chinese symbol.
katrina

i have only one a celtic symbol for my birth sign leo on my ankle hoping to get another after baby is born xxx

layla i love your ankle tattoo its brilliant xxx

beanie said:
Layla, I want a tat on the back of my neck - how painful was it?
the tattoo itself wasnt to bad, it was the healing that killed!

I bet it's a pain Layla, the tattoo on your foot/ankle is just like what I wanted on mine - heard it hurts though.

I have two black star on my left wrist, and a bird with 'always' written underneath it on the inside of my right ankle. The bird is a swallow - work it out :oops: wasn't ever meant to mean that, I had it done with and ex when I was 16 or 17. Looks nice still but kind of regret it for the meaning.

xx

my ankle one is my fave, i love it, i want to extend it up to my knee.

It only hurt around the side of my foot, near the ankle bone, the rest was like the oters

yeah the only bit on my tattoo that hurt was when he done the bottom bit right on the ankle bone brought a tear to my eye and i had to grit my teeth lol other than that i was surprised how little it did hurt xxxx

i have a red and black ghecko on my stomach, a trible band on my lower back and a smaller circular tribal design on my right shoulder blade.

:)

I HAVE 4 IN TOTAL

* RED ROSE ON MY ANKLE
* CELTIC SYMBOL ON MY LOWER BACK
* FLOWERS AROUND MY BELLY BUTTON
* AND A RED ROSE ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER

I Love my tattoos i love the sketches you can get of famous people i would love to get one of my daughter when she is born.

I love tattoos - they are addictive! I started when I was 16 with my first,a panther,I just want more!! I have:(so far)
1 black panther on my upper right arm
1 scene of a wolf in the mountains on my left shoulder
1 large band,about 15cm in depth of what I call "seaweed with bubbles" on my left arm,all purple,blue and green(aquatic type colours!)
1 black cat on my upper back
1 very large underwater scene on my lower back - possibly my fave,very colourful,with seahorses,starfish,shells,fish etc
1 chinese symbol for "cat" on my left ankle

I've got my next planned too,just got to wait now until pregnancy is over,and got a bit more cash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back