Tasting cm!!!!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
My good friend who is long term ttc has just told me about an article she has read about German research into fertility. Apparently as well as using visual signs ie ewcm to aid conception you can also go on the taste!!! If your cm tastes quite neutral then you are fertile. If it tastes slightly bitter, you aren't. The theory is that a man would be attracted to your "taste" and encouraged to pro-create, I assume this would be in cave man times as I think if a man has "tasted" you, you are pretty much already going to have sex! Just thought I'd share. Is this a step too far or would you do it to help ttc? xxx

Thanks for the info hun & not sure if I'd go that far tbh, don't mind checking for CM & cervix position but don't think I could actually taste it
xxxx

I think I could but I wouldn't tell everyone. I'm not that eager just yet but maybe if I was ttc long term I suppose I'd try anything. xxx

I think I could but I wouldn't tell everyone. I'm not that eager just yet but maybe if I was ttc long term I suppose I'd try anything. xxx

Good point hun, didn't think of it in that way :) but like you if was TTC long term then probably would. I'd tell you girlies on here but defo not OH, think he'd freak a lil :lol:
xxx

Dont think i would go that far, maybe if i was long term TTC i might try anything but i say looking at it is enough :)

lol i bet it would make you gag lol. Eeee..... The things people do to ttc. You never know it may work lol. xx

Thanks for letting us know hunny but i dont think i would go as far as that but if it works for some people then thats great x x

Great info but I don't think my stomache would agree lol.. I think id be sick tasting my CM if im honest lol xxx

Last edited:
OMG really ??? I dont think Id ever want to do that although OH might LOL (tmi)

errrr! That's actually made me giggle! I hope I never have to do that :lol: but if people find it works, then each to their own and all that.

Well, i've tasted my own CM - not intentionally but i have been aware of it happening unintentionally during sex and things :oooo:

Didn't seem like a big deal to me i guess considering lol

I doubt i could distinguish between how it tasted one time from the next for fertility purposes :) I don't know why you'd have to when it changes appearance so drastically.

Last edited:
Well, i've tasted my own CM - not intentionally but i have been aware of it happening unintentionally during sex and things :oooo:

Actually...... I suppose, thinking about it, I could have unintentionally tasted some too :shock:

OMG how could i not look at this thread with a title like that! :rofl:
You never know it might work...i'd probably do it if i was long term ttc.
Give it a go... its only your own bits after all lol! x

Suppose it's only as bad as picking your nose and eating it lol :) xxx

or, get o/h to do it all the time so he knows the patters he's looking for re taste and obviously you get something out of it whilst he's "tasting" :lol:

Hahaha yeah, please taste me, it's for research purposes, not my own enjoyment , honest ;) x

Hmmm not sure I could do it to be honest ... I have looked, stretched and even smelt mine but never tasted... it just seems that one step to far!!

I like Princess'es idea of getting OH to do it hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back